Old 04-15-2019, 09:21 AM #12471
Модератор

Модератор

i know your dirty secret*))) is there some body else know about that?you love dirty Feet! you gross foot slave!dont you feel weak now?I can see that weakness and debility in your eyes!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:22 AM #12472
Модератор

Модератор

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.Â* Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!Â* Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she screams into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet. Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening,Â* her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she screams in pain. Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes. Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better. Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it. In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap. Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn screams and jumps in horror as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap. Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream! OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, sleeping fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:25 AM #12473
Модератор

Модератор

All you need to do is sit back and pay close attention. Free your mind and focus on the sexy seductive voice of Vicky Vixxx. Let her take control of your brain, watch her beautiful feet and listen to her instructions. By the time you finish Vicky will have total control over you and you will not be able to get her beautiful feet off your mind.
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:25 AM #12474
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:26 AM #12475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:29 AM #12476
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly what you need. It's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the poppers. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need poppers and ass play.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:32 AM #12477
Модератор

Модератор

HELLO SUB, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE. YOU MIND HAVE BEEN RE-PROGRAMMED. YOU ARE A DRONE FOR ME, YOUR MIND IS MY PLAYGROUND. YOUR BRAIN IS A SPONGE THAT ABSORVES ALL THAT I SAY. I LOVE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR WEAK MIND ... WATCH, LISTEN, FOLLOW ME. STARE WHILE IM IMPLANTING TRIGGERS IN YOUR WEAK MIND, PROGRAMMING YOUR BRAIN, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE, IM YOUR ADDICTION, IM THE REASON, I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END. WATCH, STARE, LISTEN, CONTAINS: TRIGGERS, BRAIN WASH TECHNIQUES, FLASHING, SUBCONSCIOUS TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:32 AM #12478
Модератор

Модератор

Poor loser sissy - you've been at home all alone cleaning, and scrubbing away just like a good little maid while I've been out with my girlfriends. I think you deserve a reward for all your hard work. With all the heavy lifting you must be thirsty...I'm going to drop thick creamy mouthfuls of my yummy spit into a bowl just for you. How much can you take? You're such a perv you actually enjoy being my sissy maid and DRINKING MY SPIT! you really get off by doing my dishes and working for me with no pay, just waiting for some gross reward like my spit. God you're such a loser.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:32 AM #12479
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Give into My Goddess power. What am I wearing under this robe? Push deeper into submission. The more you stroke, the hornier you become. The more you sniff, the more your brain melts into mush. Letting Me program you. Give in. Give in. Give in. Submit.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 09:33 AM #12480
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile