Old 04-15-2019, 10:01 AM #12501
Модератор

Модератор

You know my feet are so perfect, so seductive and so irresistable that you can't get enough. I want you to think of all the ways they make you weak. How about I pour some oil all over them. They are even more perfect now all shiny. I want you to take your cock out and stroke it for me. Do you know what I want? I want you to empty those balls for me and drain them to my perfect feet. When your balls are empty you will belong to me. Wrecking your marriage. Your balls will be drained everyday thinking of my feet and there will be no cum left for your wife. All it takes is you cumming to my feet once and you'll be addicted. Your cock and your balls are mine!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:03 AM #12502
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:04 AM #12503
Модератор

Модератор

I thought we'd go to the beach today. But first, check out my new bikini. Do you like it? How about before we go.. you cum for me. But.. without hands.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:05 AM #12504
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum, wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:06 AM #12505
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 58 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:09 AM #12506
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been slacking? That's okay. I'm a forgiving person. I'll tell you an easy way to get back on My good side. First, let Me show you what you've been missing. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 21 min 2 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:10 AM #12507
Модератор

Модератор

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:12 AM #12508
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:19 AM #12509
Модератор

Модератор

I am not giving any details about this clip so you have no idea what it's about. That won't stop you though you can't resist me and the idea of not knowing what is going to happen in this clip is simply erotic and risky. Will I let you cum? Make you clean it up? Maybe CBT? Who knows ok maybe you shouldn't buy this clip but you can't help yourself you love the gamble.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:24 AM #12510
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 40 s