Old 01-18-2020, 04:44 PM #126241
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:47 PM #126242
Модератор

Модератор

Default Busting Virgin Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

Busting Virgin Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

I have a task for you today my little virgin bitch. It shouldn't be *that* difficult for you considering your balls suffer all the time. Your balls are used to being blue, full, throbbing, and aching for me. Now let's take that up a notch. You're going to get a wooden spoon and strip down. I'll allow you to jerk that virgin dick to my lovely legs, ass, and feet but you must obey and slap your balls every time I say. You will suffer for that orgasm and show me how much you yearn to be obedient for me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:48 PM #126243
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tied Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Tied Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

You just can't keep your hand off your cock, can you? That's fine, you can stroke it all you like.. But your balls belong to ME! So grab a piece of cord, a shoelace, twine, whatever and do exactly as I instruct to those balls of yours. Then you can jerk, jerk, jerk as long as those balls stay tied. Whose balls are they? That's right.. MINE!
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:52 PM #126244
Модератор

Модератор

Default Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:52 PM #126245
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:54 PM #126246
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship- DDDelectable - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

Tit Worship- DDDelectable - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

The big boob addict is back . You're so ready to worship my tits again aren't you ? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time . The things that they can make you do ! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:56 PM #126247
Модератор

Модератор

Default Try To Impress Me - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Try To Impress Me - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:56 PM #126248
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insanely Hot Tit Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Insanely Hot Tit Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:57 PM #126249
Модератор

Модератор

Default Schoolgirl fun - ValentinaBiancox - iwantclips

Schoolgirl fun - ValentinaBiancox - iwantclips

Dressed like a schoolgirl i have a nice moment with myself!
Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 04:57 PM #126250
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Wallet Fuck - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Topless Wallet Fuck - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile