Old 01-18-2020, 08:18 PM #126321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oil Me Up - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

Oil Me Up - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

Today, you get to peak into my shower and watch as the oil drip, drip, drips down my shoulders, chest & legs. Watch as I rub oil into every strand of body hair & every curve. I pay special attention to my plump ass and thick bush. By the end of the video I'm slick, slippery & shimmering.
Models: Kisa Fae

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:24 PM #126322
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Fake Tits Make You Stupid - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Big Fake Tits Make You Stupid - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:24 PM #126323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Piggies Pay for Pasties - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Piggies Pay for Pasties - Princess Piper - iwantclips

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:27 PM #126324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:28 PM #126325
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy For Mz. Kim - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Sissy For Mz. Kim - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:30 PM #126326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Accidentally Cuckold for Big Dick ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Accidentally Cuckold for Big Dick ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Custom Clip!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:30 PM #126327
Модератор

Модератор

Default TIT FREAK - - iwantclips

TIT FREAK - - iwantclips

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:31 PM #126328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Tasks From Your Boss - ft Ashley Jay - Ashleyjay - iwantclips

Dirty Tasks From Your Boss - ft Ashley Jay - Ashleyjay - iwantclips

The boss has pulled you in. You have been caught using your office laptop for inappropriate reasons.. and your boss has seen all your internet search history.. It's not looking good. All those 'dominatrix sites' you've been visiting, she has seen every sick fantasy you have, and now you are going to pay. She is out for revenge at wasting valuable company time 'jerking' off... and she is going to make you pay for it. She makes you get out your pathetic cock, and wank for a real dom. She wants you on the floor, worshipping to keep your job. She is going to make a man out of you in real time. When she tells you to cum you best do as you are told. You are now the bosses slave, you fucking loser.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:32 PM #126329
Модератор

Модератор

Default After workout tongue bath - Black Mistresses - iwantclips

After workout tongue bath - Black Mistresses - iwantclips

Yes you there you pathetic dirty slave..your job today is very simple get your tongue and give me a tongue bath. I just finish my work out and before i bath you must lick me clean.
Come here and lick my sweaty armpits , sweaty ass and sweaty boobs ... i will sit in your face and Coerce you to sniff my crotch ..i know you love it.
Models: Black Mistresses

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Size: 48.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:33 PM #126330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Another Shiny Bikini Clip - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Another Shiny Bikini Clip - AdrienneB - iwantclips

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile