Old 01-18-2020, 08:54 PM #126341
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nude Lingerie - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nude Lingerie - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 08:59 PM #126342
Модератор

Модератор

Default The most humiliating SPH - SophieEden - iwantclips

The most humiliating SPH - SophieEden - iwantclips

Even you have a needledick you still enjoy to be humiliated arent you loser?
Your **** dick is nothing more than an amusement and entertaining way for Me
I hate dickless beta creatures like you...you are disgusting but i still enjoy a good laugh
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 96.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:04 PM #126343
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Guzzling Cuckold! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Cum Guzzling Cuckold! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Custom: So Ive naturally started seeing your boss and turned you into our cuckold. You come home from work late into the night and find both me and your boss fucking hard in the living room. We turn giggle and then begin to bash you for being so pathetic, and asking if you finished all the work you were given including the chores I listed I needed done. You humbly reply yes, My Alpha man asks what i ever saw on you and i say " Money of course what else" Your a fat bald pig with a fat wallet and I love using you. Now you must be hungry after an entire day of working for us, open up your mouth I had my man wear a condom to hold his huge load and we want to see the waste bucket take a shot of alpha cum. Yes this is your dinner loser LOL open it up big slut, ahhh this is what a real big load is suppose to taste like. From now all you will eat is greasy cheese burgers, fast food and Lots and Lots of CUM to grow more disgusting fat and save me money of course . Your welcome slut now go away I can feel my man getting another boner and well his dick is all mine. But Before you go lick Alpha feet clean yes while we fuck, dont look at us, then Go iron out his clothes and lick the bottoms of my shoes clean your driving us to a fancy dinner tonight ...
CATEGORY: CUCKOLDING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, TABOO ,DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, MENTAL DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS, TOE SUCKING, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:10 PM #126344
Модератор

Модератор

Default GODDESS VIVIENNE & TV LOTTE LE BELLE SPIT ROAST THEIR SLAVE. - viviennelamour - iwantclips

GODDESS VIVIENNE & TV LOTTE LE BELLE SPIT ROAST THEIR SLAVE. - viviennelamour - iwantclips

Both these 'ladies' look magnificent in colour coordinated sexy outfits with their huge strap ons to the fore. With their sub on all fours on the cage they fuck and gag him and then make him clean up
Models: viviennelamour

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 78.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:14 PM #126345
Модератор

Модератор

Default TOTAL Pervert for my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

TOTAL Pervert for my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:15 PM #126346
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:15 PM #126347
Модератор

Модератор

Default Making You Smell my Burps, Breath and Farts - RubyRapture - iwantclips

Making You Smell my Burps, Breath and Farts - RubyRapture - iwantclips

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:17 PM #126348
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dumb Loser for my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Dumb Loser for my TITS - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

My tits make you ultra weak, round, captivating and completely overpowering. As much as you try to pry your eyes from my cleavage it draws you back in over and over again. My big boobs make you dumb, stupid and so damn submissive. You know that when I tease you with my perfect breasts you are at my mercy, your mine and I can do anything I want with you. It's dangerous grounds and your dick throbs with excitement you have to do what you do best and follow your dick. Stroking to my cleavage just feels too good not to. Fall into my trap, lose yourself to submission, bury your face between my tits and forget about everything else.
You're a dumb stroking robot for my tits. This is your happy place isn't it. Don't ever stop being dumb for me addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:18 PM #126349
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natural Tits Tease - GoddessCobra - iwantclips

Natural Tits Tease - GoddessCobra - iwantclips

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 722 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-18-2020, 09:25 PM #126350
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Addicts Will Spend - Carlie - iwantclips

Tit Addicts Will Spend - Carlie - iwantclips

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile