Old 01-19-2020, 01:42 AM #126411
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:42 AM #126412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Self Ball Busting - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Self Ball Busting - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:55 AM #126413
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xtreme 2016 CBT & Ballbusting Compilation ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Xtreme 2016 CBT & Ballbusting Compilation ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

The Most Extreme Ballbusting & CBT Compilation over a full hour of Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Her sexy Friends who love to abuse and Destroy men and their Balls From a paint Ball Tool of Torment to the nuts to Spiked Heels this clip has everything you need to feed your ballbusting fantasy
On Sale $19.99 until Jan 31st
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 1 h 14 min
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 3.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:06 AM #126414
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Foot Smelling - Odette Delacroix - Star Nine - iwantclips

POV Foot Smelling - Odette Delacroix - Star Nine - iwantclips

Odette Delacroix is sick of you always trying to sit behind her in class, always suspiciously dropping your pen and spending way too much time by her feet on the floor trying to pick it up. She confronts you, catches you by surprise really. She's knocked you to the ground and has her petite body perched on your chest.
Odette taunts you with her sweaty, stinky, hosed feet. Wiggling her toes in your face. She's not dumb, she knows what you're all about, with your foot fetish. She hopes that if she gives you more than you want you'll leave her alone. She feels your cock get hard underneath her - you're more of a pervert than she thought!
Wouldn't it be funny if you came in your pants? She would never let you live it down. She didn't realize just how much her feet controlled you, she could use her power to make you distracted before tests. You're so controlled by her stinky hosed feet that you cum at her command, a wet stain spreading across your jeans.
Includes POV foot domination, foot smelly, stinky pantyhose, sweaty pantyhose, JOI
The pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale -
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Size: 212 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:08 AM #126415
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your pathetic mangina - Sadistic Lucy - iwantclips

Your pathetic mangina - Sadistic Lucy - iwantclips

Is that supposed to be a penis? Do you honestly call that a dick? It's seriously tiny! I've seen vagina's with clitoris larger than your minuscule maggot! You must be so ashamed of that. It must of been so hard showering with the other boys in the changing rooms with that pathetic little worm! You've got zero chance of pleasuring me or any other woman with that tiny little maggot. You deserve to be bullied! I bet you cry yourself to bed every night. You've got a lonely life ahead of you maggot man. Even if you do manage to find a woman, she aint gonna stay true to you! She'll be fucking around behind your back on a daily basis. You're destined for a life of being shatt on! Go on then tiny boy. Show me how you jerk off. I wanna see you wank your tiny little willy for me! Pathetic, worthless grain of rice!
Keywords for this clip include:
Sadistic Lucy, Lucy Kemp Playboy, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination. English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, masturbation instruction, humiliation, tiny dick, small penis humiliation, SPI, small penis jerk off instruction, mangina, Femdom POV
Models: Sadistic Lucy

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:11 AM #126416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Handbra Tease - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Handbra Tease - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:13 AM #126417
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love in the bathtub - Leeloo - iwantclips

Love in the bathtub - Leeloo - iwantclips

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:17 AM #126418
Модератор

Модератор

Default Draining You With My Big Tits - GoddessNyla - iwantclips

Draining You With My Big Tits - GoddessNyla - iwantclips

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:19 AM #126419
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Ass humiliation - Princess Nikki - iwantclips

Public Ass humiliation - Princess Nikki - iwantclips

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
Well, if I pull my pants aside, and Yellow Juice on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:25 AM #126420
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edging CBT JOI (1080p mp4) - KaidenceKing - iwantclips

Edging CBT JOI (1080p mp4) - KaidenceKing - iwantclips

In this video, I tease you with my body in a sexy outfit while I give you JOI. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. I allow you to stroke your cock to my body, but I don't show you any of the good stuff, and I take my time deciding whether to let you cum. Every time you get close to the edge, I make you slap your balls so you don't cum. You only get to cum if and when I say so, and until then I just keep edging you. Eventually I decide to let you cum, but I make you slap your balls as it comes out, totally ruining your orgasm. You are still just a slave, after all.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile