Old 01-19-2020, 01:06 PM #126631
Модератор

Модератор

Default Is it a Trick or Treat? - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Is it a Trick or Treat? - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:08 PM #126632
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Spittoon with Goddess Tangent - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Double Spittoon with Goddess Tangent - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:12 PM #126633
Модератор

Модератор

Default Orgasm Denial - Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

Orgasm Denial - Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
50% Markup LOVEKITTY
100% Markup ADOREKITTY
1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:12 PM #126634
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Gooning State - Edging Games - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:13 PM #126635
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wild HomeWrecker - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Wild HomeWrecker - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:18 PM #126636
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Talk Footjob *HUGE CUMSHOT* - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Dirty Talk Footjob *HUGE CUMSHOT* - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Ivory is excited to give this footjob, and gets naughty. As she strokes you, she teases you talking about your throbbing cock. She really builds up a huge load of cum and makes sure it covers her soles when she is done, milking out every last drop.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 517 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:18 PM #126637
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Tax - June 2019 - StellaSol - iwantclips

Tit Tax - June 2019 - StellaSol - iwantclips

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:19 PM #126638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:25 PM #126639
Модератор

Модератор

Default jerk for Me, not her - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

jerk for Me, not her - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 01:26 PM #126640
Модератор

Модератор

Default Appointment #2! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Appointment #2! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile