Old 01-19-2020, 02:33 PM #126671
Модератор

Модератор

Default Abuse Your Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Abuse Your Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

A follow-up to the immensely popular "Tied Balls". Just as before, I don't care what you do with your cock-- but your balls are mine. You're going to assemble some items from around your house and then you're going to follow my instructions exactly. You're going to make those balls hurt for me, understand slave? Those nuts belong to me and I want you to prove yourself by sacrificing them for my pleasure. You can jerk all you want and I'll even give you chances to cum... if you can cum, that is.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:33 PM #126672
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dress up for Princess - Bratty Diva's - iwantclips

Dress up for Princess - Bratty Diva's - iwantclips

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:34 PM #126673
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:35 PM #126674
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:35 PM #126675
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Ass Controls Your Life (humiliating reverse facesitting) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

My Ass Controls Your Life (humiliating reverse facesitting) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera.

In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose.

That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:38 PM #126676
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Best JOI You Will Ever See - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The Best JOI You Will Ever See - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body, my teasing, and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart" and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:39 PM #126677
Модератор

Модератор

Default Progressive CEI Training 1 - Precum - London Lix - iwantclips

Progressive CEI Training 1 - Precum - London Lix - iwantclips

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:46 PM #126678
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smelling Danica's sexy, stinky feet! - love2obey - iwantclips

Smelling Danica's sexy, stinky feet! - love2obey - iwantclips

Danica just got done with her game and she can't wait to peel her cleats and stinky socks off right in front of your face! Get real close and take a good sniff of her sexy feet!
Models: love2obey

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:47 PM #126679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Valentine's Day Worship & Jerk - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Valentine's Day Worship & Jerk - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Happy Valentine's Day. Strip down and start to stroke for my perfection. Allow your mind to melt for my perfect ass, gorgeous legs and stunning tits. Worship my beautiful body and my gorgeous face as you bring yourself closer to the edge. You're infatuated with my perfect body and sensual yet bratty attitude. Bring yourself to the edge and then explode while you lust over me.
Clip Contains Elements Of: JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Goddess Worship, Cum Countdown
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:48 PM #126680
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual, Seductive JOI and CEI with Step-Twins Brooke and Vikki TOPLESS - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

Sensual, Seductive JOI and CEI with Step-Twins Brooke and Vikki TOPLESS - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren't you? look at us, our curves. you've been looking forward to this for so long haven't you? this is the highlight of your whole life, coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second, you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile