Old 01-19-2020, 02:50 PM #126681
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Birthday Princess Obsession - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Bratty Birthday Princess Obsession - TemptressLux - iwantclips

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:53 PM #126682
Модератор

Модератор

Default Belching Brit - Scorpion - TerraMizu - iwantclips

Belching Brit - Scorpion - TerraMizu - iwantclips

Scorpion has been on her US tour for a couple weeks now, and while busy traveling to major cities, she also has a very gassy mouth! She can't figure out what is causing her to belch so bad, so she blames it on the Florida sun! She might even incorporate burping into her tour. Maybe she'll unleash her bad breath on you!
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:54 PM #126683
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nude Yoga with FULL BUSH - Dream69 - iwantclips

Nude Yoga with FULL BUSH - Dream69 - iwantclips

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:55 PM #126684
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 02:58 PM #126685
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chastity Lesson For Teacher- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Chastity Lesson For Teacher- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:00 PM #126686
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Ruined Orgasm CEI - Nina Chrome - iwantclips

Bratty Ruined Orgasm CEI - Nina Chrome - iwantclips

Good little pets cum however I ask them to, so follow along as I direct you to jerk off and ruin your first orgasm, then show you how I want you to play with your own cum to entertain me. If you're good, you'll be allowed to REALLY cum while watching me get messy with sticky cum lube, but remember - whatever mess you make, you'll have to clean up.
Models: Nina Chrome

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:00 PM #126687
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:06 PM #126688
Модератор

Модератор

Default Good Boy Training Session part 1 - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Good Boy Training Session part 1 - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You call yourself one of my most devoted Good Boys, but are you really? As a proclaimed Good Boy you must be fully prepared to devote every waking moment to my existence. I require absolute obedience when it comes to serving me. Which means complete dedication on your part. Think you can handle it? In order to mold you into my perfect obeying good boy, you must be trained and conditioned properly. This is the first of many Good Boy training sessions in which I will be shaping you into my ideal good boy. In this session I will be luring your mind with my enchanting voice placing you into a trance like state where i will take complete control. Close your eyes and just listen as I take you far away from your boring reality and into a mesmerizing day dream with me. *AUDIO CLIP ONLY
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 10.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:08 PM #126689
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spanish Goddess - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Spanish Goddess - JennaSativa - iwantclips

This clip is in Spanish!! Kneel down before your Latina Goddess. Her perfect body mesmerizes your mind as she rules supreme over your weak submissive brain. A powerful Goddess Sativa dominates you in Spanish, and every word makes you more and more devoted and addicted to your Supreme Empress. On your knees slave and serve your Spanish Goddess as she sees fit.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 23 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 03:13 PM #126690
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ache and Drip for Me - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Ache and Drip for Me - CearaLynch - iwantclips

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile