Old 01-20-2020, 04:43 AM #126831
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 04:46 AM #126832
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 04:55 AM #126833
Модератор

Модератор

Default ROBOT DOMINATION! Advanced Robot Machine h*y*p*n*o - dommebombshell - iwantclips

ROBOT DOMINATION! Advanced Robot Machine h*y*p*n*o - dommebombshell - iwantclips

CUSTOM: Story: Humans have created robots to be the ultimate sex machines. But somethings gone wrong, machines start to think for themselves and begin enslaving humans. People are imprisoned, tied up & headsets placed over their heads which sends them into a virtual world whilst their bodies are teased and milked endlessly. The clip starts from here: Everything is dark (use a dark background throughout) I'm trapped in this virtual world then you appear. Tell me that you're an advanced robot sex machine, your speciality is pleasuring my c*ck. You will provide me with endless hours of c*ck milking for the rest of my life. I struggle & try to take the headset off my head but I'm tied too tightly. You laugh at me. There is no escape, I'm your slave now & you'll pump and suck my co*k all day without rest. Suddenly I feel a robotic jelly mouth slide over my c*ck. "Lets begin shall we Ed". Now I'm trapped in your soft jelly mouth you will stop at nothing to make me cum. Tease me with your body & tell me to surrender to the milking machine. Say "The stroking actions have been perfected over many hours of sperm extraction. Enabling me to provide a mind blowing erotic dance on your c*ck. I can go very slowly. Building you up & keeping you on the edge. Or I can go fast & coerce you to erupt quickly." You're a cum addicted robot that will stop at nothing to make me ejaculate over and over again.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 04:56 AM #126834
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tie Up Your Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

Tie Up Your Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 05:01 AM #126835
Модератор

Модератор

Default The System Is Rigged - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

The System Is Rigged - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

You were broke before. your broke now, what's the difference? Give me your money and get orgasmic pleasure at least. Don't give your money to the banks and corporations. Their gonna figure out a way to take everything from you anyway. I'm gonna push you over the edge in this video and make your cock and balls mine while I take your cash!
Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Financial Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 05:02 AM #126836
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 05:35 AM #126837
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 05:38 AM #126838
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 05:40 AM #126839
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-20-2020, 05:49 AM #126840
Модератор

Модератор

Default STEPBROTHER, LET'S START A FAM 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

STEPBROTHER, LET'S START A FAM 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I corner you in a bedroom at our fam reunion. You've ignored me all day, but I know better. I know you miss me and my familiar body. After all, we were each other's firsts in every way. We wouldn't have stopped if we hadn't been made to. I've missed you so very much ever since I moved away for work. You have a fiance now, but I know you truly want me instead. Prove me wrong. I know you can't. You wouldn't let me kiss you like this if you didn't want it. You wouldn't let me touch your dick if you wanted her instead of me. You know you love me as much as I love you. Let's run away together... Move in with me so we can start a fam! I want us to climax together. Get me pregnant! Tonight, I want you to try and impregnate me. No one will ever love you as your little stepsister does, so let's be together forever. We were each other's firsts, now let's be each other's lasts. Let's create our own fam. I love you so much... Stay the night with me.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 20 min 0 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile