Old 01-21-2020, 08:16 PM #127011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish Turned Obsession - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Foot Fetish Turned Obsession - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:16 PM #127012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Dirty Feet Clean - PrettyBambi - iwantclips

Lick My Dirty Feet Clean - PrettyBambi - iwantclips

Hey Loser! You know that little obsession you have? Well boy do I have a treat for you. I have been walking outside barefoot, and you my little foot bitch, you are going to lick them clean. What a loser you are, just letting me tell you what to do, but you love every minute of it. And with a cock the size of a vienna sausage, no wonder your such a bitch. Now go ahead, be a good little bitch and clean my feet for me, I might let you jerk to my feet and cum if you do your job right.
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:19 PM #127013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Bratty Guessing Game (Easy Findom Task) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Young Bratty Guessing Game (Easy Findom Task) - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Hint: I will benefit from this task the older that you are, however, losers of ANY age can and should participate in this simple findom game. MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:20 PM #127014
Модератор

Модератор

Default New Pedi - Noel Knight - iwantclips

New Pedi - Noel Knight - iwantclips

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:21 PM #127015
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD n0 t!c shemale fantasy trance - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

BANNED WORD n0 t!c shemale fantasy trance - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Goddess Jolene
I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.
As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her.
It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.
And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:29 PM #127016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Freaks Are Easy - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Foot Freaks Are Easy - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:30 PM #127017
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:32 PM #127018
Модератор

Модератор

Default JERK FREELY TO MY FEET 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

JERK FREELY TO MY FEET 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

My soles look and smell so good! I'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:34 PM #127019
Модератор

Модератор

Default ROXIE RAE'S CINDERELLA STORY HIGH HEEL FEET JOI - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

ROXIE RAE'S CINDERELLA STORY HIGH HEEL FEET JOI - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

Roxie Rae is so happy you recovered her sexy and tiny, sparkling glitter high heel for her that she lost at the ball, and now she has her price. Roxie is going to reward you now for finding her shoe and winning her heart. This blonde is still all dressed up in her gown from the ball with her high heels playing and dangling on her small size 5 feet, enticing you. Roxie knows you are hard for her and her tiny feet in the shoes, ready to stroke as she encourages you. Roxie is going to let you play and jerk off for her as she teases you in the shoes giving you jerk off instructions to her feet. Prince charming is going to get to cum today all inside of Roxie's newly found an returned shoe, so she can wear your cum on her feet.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-21-2020, 08:37 PM #127020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Temptress - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Foot Temptress - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile