Old 01-22-2020, 12:27 AM #127111
Модератор

Модератор

Default Digging My Nails Deep into your Brain - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Digging My Nails Deep into your Brain - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

You love My red nails. Matching red nail polish on My hands and feet make your cock swell. But which one makes you more excited? Let's find out! Jerk that hard cock as you watch My feet and hands and we'll see which one makes you cum. But in the end, it doesn't matter... because you're going to re-watch this clip and jerk over and over again until you cum to both! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:34 AM #127112
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

This is the first in a series about us working together in a law firm You walk back and forth, studying sheets of paper. You stop, turn, bend over and raise one foot to show the bottom of your shoe. I enter the room and you sit down and cross your legs. (If you are able to, position the camera so both your shoes are fully in view). We're meeting to discuss our client's trust account. Another colleague was found to be mishandling third-party funds so you don't want to make any similar missteps. You find all these rules and regulations a little boring but you know that's just my job and they're important. You listen to my points and note that much of it is common sense. Midway through our conversation you say sorry, what was that? You look down at your shoes, confused. "Um...thank you? I guess that's a compliment". We get back to business and you unknowingly start dangling one shoe. You ask a question and I become distracted and take a while to answer. You look down at your shoe, roll your eyes and adjust it without making any comment. You thank me and I leave. End with a brief phone call from your friend. You speak softly, saying that accountant is a bit weird. Repeat what I said with a cringe,"Nice shoes", you being naive at this point.
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:39 AM #127113
Модератор

Модератор

Default Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:44 AM #127114
Модератор

Модератор

Default Underboob Addict - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Underboob Addict - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

My underboob is the perfect way to spend your time worshipping. Does it get better than this? It's so nice and perky, your eyes can't look away. My skin is so soft, I know a loser like you is desperate for just a touch. you know how this works. you know you get nothing. you should be grateful that I even give you clips like that. We both know that you don't deserve a view like this. My tits are so much better than your existence, they always will be. you can't avoid what you are desperate to worship.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:45 AM #127115
Модератор

Модератор

Default They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:49 AM #127116
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Squirt fountain - adira eiffel - iwantclips

Big Squirt fountain - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

Surprise Squirt
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:50 AM #127117
Модератор

Модератор

Default Face Spraying Relationship, VN Star - Fawn Kitten (Episode 5) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

Face Spraying Relationship, VN Star - Fawn Kitten (Episode 5) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are...
I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me!
Starring: Fawn Kitten
Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and ****! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched!
Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:53 AM #127118
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eyes Up Here JOI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Eyes Up Here JOI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:54 AM #127119
Модератор

Модератор

Default lick my dirty feet/foot humiliation - adira eiffel - iwantclips

lick my dirty feet/foot humiliation - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

You look so stupid when you're horny .. I love having you at my feet.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 12:54 AM #127120
Модератор

Модератор

Default Monica Rise Foot Fetish Masturbation - Karups Hometown Amateurs - iwantclips

Monica Rise Foot Fetish Masturbation - Karups Hometown Amateurs - iwantclips

Sexy Teen-18+ Monica plays with her pussy but wants you to admire her pretty feet and toes...which one will you watch?
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 11 min 59 s
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile