Old 01-22-2020, 02:09 PM #127411
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Foot Worship with Chipped Polish - LivRoyale - iwantclips

Sensual Foot Worship with Chipped Polish - LivRoyale - iwantclips

I just painted my toenails black two days ago, and the paint is already chipping a little! But I know you love my feet so much, you'll worship them anyway. You're such a greedy little foot slut, you just can't help yourself! I'll even let you jerk off to show me how much you love them. You're going to get extra hard when I tell you how my feet have been cooped up in my shoes all day and now they're all sweaty. If you ask nicely, I might even let you sniff! Be a good boy and remember your manners.
Models: LivRoyale

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:10 PM #127412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:12 PM #127413
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:18 PM #127414
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruined and Hungry JOI CEI - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Ruined and Hungry JOI CEI - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:19 PM #127415
Модератор

Модератор

Default Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Michelin Starred Meal - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It's a psychological fact that the more expensive an item is the more it's valued...the more expensive a delicacy is, the tastier it becomes. Tonight you will be eating the food of Kings. I'm heading out to dinner, and you will be paying...not for Mine, for yours. I like to know you're full and satisfied before I leave you. So I'll be feeding you a truly spectacular meal with the freshest of ingredients imbued and infused with the most delectable flavours. Slowly marinated, lovingly tended to, painstakingly prepared, delivered fresh straight from oven to mouth. A culinary masterpiece, a Michelin starred meal.
Youre laying on the floor naked, stroking your cock, becoming dumber with every stroke, as you watch My perfect ass in My jeans, My perfect tits, the mesmerising way I move, you STARE and STROKE. The CUM that I produce from your cock is so DELICIOUS, because it comes from ME. My beauty enhances the flavour, and will really begin to feel a compulsion, and addiction to the unique and expensive flavour. My pussy is SO wet and juicy as I tease all that CUM into your balls.
I'm so fucking horny and you're so fucking desperate you can barely hold on....but you will OBEY! I'm he chef, I'm in charge, I know when this tasty delicacy is ready to be served. You lie on back and open your mouth, lick your lips and get ready to receive, expensive, exclusive, addictive, I count you down slowly...the best most expensive mouthful of your life!
Contains: mindfuck, femdom POV, sensual domination, mental domination, JOI, CEI, NLP, jeans, ass worship, tit worship, heels, metaphor, men following order, psychological reframe, cum countdown
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 22 min 14 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:23 PM #127416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brit Babes SAM BENTLEY & FAYE TAYLOR - Foot Fetish - UK BritBabes - iwantclips

Brit Babes SAM BENTLEY & FAYE TAYLOR - Foot Fetish - UK BritBabes - iwantclips

If you like beautiful brunettes and their feet, then this is a real treat. Sam and Faye, naked, showing off their fabulous feet. They rub their feet together, on each others' feet, Sam must be a bit of a foot fetishist herself as she can't hold back from kissing Faye's toes!
Models: UK BritBabes

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:25 PM #127417
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk it with my worn socks on - Miss Honey Barefeet - iwantclips

Jerk it with my worn socks on - Miss Honey Barefeet - iwantclips

Do you ever think how much addicted you are? How much you craving for anything related to feet? Did you ever worship female feet for real? I dont think so haha. You might be so freaked out to come to the woman in real life. You'd rather pay lot of money for quite private session. So today i want you to jerk your cock with my socks over it. Put it on and start rubbing your dicks as you looking at my feet and toes. Jerk it really hard untill you feel it sore and burning. Being a foot loser is so pathetic. Since now every time you thinking of my feet you gonna jerk it always with my worn socks on.
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 4 min 10 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:26 PM #127418
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Perfect Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

My Perfect Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It's obvious what my bare feet do to you, loser. I don't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:28 PM #127419
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Step-Brother Blowjob - Elouise Please - iwantclips

POV Step-Brother Blowjob - Elouise Please - iwantclips

I'm bent over in the kitchen loading some dirty washing into the washing machine, when I notice my Step-Brother stood behind me. I turn around to say Hi and immediately notice the *huge* hard on that he has in his pants. Oh my god! "Have you been stood there watching me the whole time?" I'm in shock, but I'm more worried for in case Step-Mum comes downstairs. What an earth would she do if she saw you with that gigantic bulge?? And all because I was bent over!
Hmm, what is the quickest way that we can get rid of it?? Concentrate on something really unsexy?? Nope, that's not working. Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to help you out, aren't I? I can't believe that I'm about to give my Step-Brother a blowjob, but if it's the only thing that will make your hard on disappear then I'm going to have to! I hope we don't get caught, and don't tell anyone about this!!
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 02:37 PM #127420
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2019 CEI Resolution - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

2019 CEI Resolution - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Its the beginning of the new year and everyone is making new years resolutions. I bet you have a few, don't you? Well here is one to add to your list, and it involves some of your favorite things: Me, masturbating, and swallowing your cum! Let's start the year off right by beginning your task now. Jerk to Me and swallow every single bit of your load. Pay attention, I have some instructions for you to follow all year long. 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it! This clip involves cum eating instructions / encouragement.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile