Old 01-23-2020, 02:42 AM #127811
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Sorority Girls Enter Pledge in Annual Fattest Sow Contest (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:44 AM #127812
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bartender Kendra Back At It Again (Homewrecking Style) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Bartender Kendra Back At It Again (Homewrecking Style) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

I got sick of working at my old bar waiting for the occasional mark to come in and succumb to my charms. I decided to move to a more target-rich environment. A place where men show up HOPING to see a girl like me. That's right.. HOOTERS. Your eyes nearly pop out of your head when you walk in and see me behind the bar. And I know I've got you exactly where I want you. After a few drinks and a few minutes of staring at my mesmerizing cleavage, you'll lose all control. And I want MORE than just a big tip....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:47 AM #127813
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slave girl foot worship - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Slave girl foot worship - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

This cute little slave girl was found playing around naked in the garden, so I thought I would just borrow for her a couple of minutes. Mistress Rose @shecontrols and I were in such desperate need for our feet to be worshipped, and this pretty young thing was more than happy to take our beautifully pedicured feet deep into her mouth without much instruction! Little slave girl Bonnie Brown does such a good job licking, sucking and gagging on our feet until her mascara streams down her face and she can't help but moan and writhe around in pleasure. Girls do it so much better...
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 03:02 AM #127814
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 03:33 AM #127815
Модератор

Модератор

Default Inhale at your own RISK! - Emily Jones - iwantclips

Inhale at your own RISK! - Emily Jones - iwantclips

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here.

In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night!

Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME!

Prepare your Aroma (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 03:51 AM #127816
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 04:05 AM #127817
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desire VS Destruction - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Desire VS Destruction - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

You love to get lost in dark fantasies about losing it all while you touch yourself. What, you thought I didn't know? I won't trick you this time, we'll just see if you can stop your own self in time, okay? Will the knowledge that if you don't stop it I'll get an embarrassing photo of you to possibly use against you in the future turn you on MORE, or drive you to hurry up and close the window? Let's see.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 184 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 04:09 AM #127818
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

I'm one of the most popular girl in the highschool because I'm not just beautiful but excellent student and top athlete also.I 'm fraternity leader and the captain of the female baseball team .Today my asshole trainer summons me and he tells me that I am too weak physically so I need some extra workout and from now He's waiting for me in the gym everyday after school.Now he wants to see how strong I am so I have to do some squats with heavy weights but while I'm doing the squats he begins to caress my butt! What the fuck is this ?! I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm not just a strong baseball player but master of many several martial arts also! Ok sir,now I'm gonna kick your ass and we will see that who the fuck is the weak!!
THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE: MUSCLE WORSHIP (HD)
I kicked this bastard's ass easily because I'm professional fighter but now he wants a chance for revenge in armwrestling.I know it will not be a cakewalk because he is a strong athletic guy who trains every day and he is twice as big as me,but ok I have never run from a fight!
After I won the armwrestling challenge now I show this bastard my fantastic muscles.I command him to kneel in front of me and kiss every inches of my perfect body.
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 04:18 AM #127819
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jiggling the Tits and Smoking - GoddessPeach - iwantclips

Jiggling the Tits and Smoking - GoddessPeach - iwantclips

A custom request to jiggle a pack of cigarettes in my huge natural titties while I smoke. My little tiny bikini looks so good as I squeeze the pack of cigarettes inside my huge cleavage. Shaking and bouncing my tits while the pack stays in place is pretty sexy. My favorite part is when I just squeeze the pack in between my tits as I keep jiggling.
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 04:26 AM #127820
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Forever For My Tits - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Edge Forever For My Tits - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile