Old 01-23-2020, 01:55 PM #127871
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Appointment! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

First Appointment! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Welcome to your first appt. I am so excited to help start you on this sissy journey. I will be your 1-on-1 throughout the entire process, I feel that makes the progression and enjoyment so much better when we can get comfortable with eachother through this very personal process.
Today you will be getting your Femme starter kit- I go through all the items in it for you, how and when to use them, and then you strip down and put on the items as I instruct you. This involves chastity, panties, anal plug and a few other items. Your hormone Therapy-Fantasy will start this week as well, you can get your Rx in the front office.
Today you also get your BBC trainer dildo. We start big because we keep the goal in mind for you. YOU WILL become the best and sluttiest sissy in the end of our appts. It will take time but I see the fire in you, you truly want this! We go over other tasks and duties that will help you start this process. I also give you a demonstration on what is expected from you with the BBC Dildo. I also give you a tease of what appt 2 will be like and the fun kinky step we will be taking in your sissy transformation.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:55 PM #127872
Модератор

Модератор

Default The HAIRIEST Ass Worship Ever - LucySkye - iwantclips

The HAIRIEST Ass Worship Ever - LucySkye - iwantclips

Its the moment you've all been waiting for - MY FULLY HAIRY ASS!!! I havent shaved in MONTHS. If you're looking for the HAIRIEST fat ass around the internet - you've found it. Get on your knees and bow to the most gorgeous hairy ass you've ever laid your eyes on. Take a lick, take a sniff, and truly worship this GODDESS ass!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:56 PM #127873
Модератор

Модератор

Default This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

It's still warm out, and that means I'm still spending plenty of time at the pool of my apartment complex teasing all of the poor losers there with my slender Goddess physique.
I don't think about you often, but when I do, I tend to think of ways to torment you for my own personal gain. I looked at myself in my mirror before leaving for the pool in my pink-and-blue gradient swimsuit, and I thought, "I'd totally fuck me!"
These boring ass men at my apartment complex have never seen anything as exotic or ethereal as me, so they fantasize about fucking me too. But they never will, and neither will you. Soak all of this in, before I leave to relax and forget about your existence.
Models: Cult of Ariadne O!

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:08 PM #127874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hardcore Aroma Trashed Whilst Edging - Goddess Elouise - iwantclips

Hardcore Aroma Trashed Whilst Edging - Goddess Elouise - iwantclips

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your Aroma and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:12 PM #127875
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

The Sex Mad Scientist - KimberleyJx - iwantclips

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:13 PM #127876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Celeste: Get Dizzy For Me - Bayside Brats - iwantclips

Celeste: Get Dizzy For Me - Bayside Brats - iwantclips

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:25 PM #127877
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship- DDDelectable - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

Tit Worship- DDDelectable - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

The big boob addict is back . You're so ready to worship my tits again aren't you ? You lose yourself in my cleavage every time . The things that they can make you do ! Grovel for my tits
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:43 PM #127878
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:44 PM #127879
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ripped Off By My Tits? - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Ripped Off By My Tits? - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I swear, this one isn't really a ripoff. You'll get to see my big, perfect tits in all their glory. You're going to love it. You trust me, don't you? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 44.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 02:53 PM #127880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Handbra Big Tit Tease and Denial - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Handbra Big Tit Tease and Denial - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile