Old 04-15-2019, 05:52 PM #12831
Модератор

Модератор

It's pathetic how powerless you become in the presence of a boot wearing Goddess like myself. The magnetic pull on your little brain from a pair of kinky thigh boots makes you worthless and utterly obsessed. You love my cruel words of humiliation and that is exactly what you are going to get in this clip. Many losers will hand over all their earnings just to have a once in a lifetime chance to lick the soles of my boots. Before you know it you will be one of them! Now get DOWN loser, show me what you can do! Just PAY and LICK.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:56 PM #12832
Модератор

Модератор

A pretty, blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while, he also wants to see the woman's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come, so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind, but he is screaming because he wants to get satisfaction.
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:58 PM #12833
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 05:59 PM #12834
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:00 PM #12835
Модератор

Модератор

My poppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more poppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your poppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, coerced intoxicatin, Loaded, **** fantasy, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy fantasy, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:00 PM #12836
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Valora I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting… I like to gauge reactions from my patients, it's what my specialty really is, so I'm gonna throw out a few ideas and I'm going to gauge your reaction to each one. Have you experimented sexually in the past? I see. Have you ever experimented with men? Oh you did? Interesting. Tell me a little bit about that. And are you drawn to any particular type of man? I'm not saying you're gay, I'm just curious what type of man you're attracted to? It will help me in my diagnosis. Strong and handsome, hmmm. Well to be honest, I don't think I need any more information from you than that. You see I find that a lot of my patients suffer from the same thing. Chronic denial of black cock lust. LOL. Your body says that you're repulsed by that idea but your eyes definitely tell me that you're intrigued. You can't sit there and tell me that you've never lusted over one of your black friends. I know you have, I can read you. Maybe there was a big mean black bully at school who was stronger than you who you lusted after. Something tells me that there's something you're repressing. And I think the only thing that's going to save you from coming back to these appointments over and over again, is finally satisfying your desire for sucking big black cock. Throbbing, meaty, veiny black cock fills your head, it's ok to admit it. And black guys love getting sucked off by pathetic little white boys like you. You feel compelled to suck their cocks. You've been repressing this for far too long. You need this type of degradation. You know that they are superior to you in every way possible, especially because they are way more endowed than you are. It intimidates you but also excites you. Also you know that they are more manly than you are, and they know it too. They'll rub it in your face. Literally, they will rub their huge cocks in your face. And you'll sit there and take it. You'll love each and every degrading moment of it. I see you're not really disagreeing with me any more, are you? You know that I'm right. In fact this is the best therapy appointment you've ever had because we've finally gotten to the root of your problem with women. Your little secret has been holding you back from the type of relationship you've always truly needed. And all it took was for you admit that you lust after big black cock. And behind each and every sexual encounter that you've ever had was that yearning desire for that woman to actually be a black guy with a huge cock. And there are plenty of ways to make this a reality and turn your life around so you can be happy and fulfilled. Because once you finally come to terms with what you are, which is a black cock loving faggot, your life is going to get so much better. You're going to be happier. And you're going to thank me for this! I'll see you next time, I can't wait to hear about your progress, lol.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:01 PM #12837
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:03 PM #12838
Модератор

Модератор

Even if they're a little stinky or dirty, you would lick my size 8 feet clean and worship them without hesitation. Left foot, right foot, my pretty feet turn you on more than anything and my size 8 feet have you hooked. I've walked around all day in my bare feet, get down to the ground footboy, your face belongs underneath my feet. From now on you're my submissive foot lover
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM #12839
Модератор

Модератор

You need my tits. You crave my tits. Every inch of you is consumed with me. You'll earn the right to worship them properly in my sensual tit worship JOI. You do exactly as I say as I unlock your mind, body, and wallet.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 94.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM #12840
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist my soft, soaking, soapy soles. This is just a short clip, but it's enough to get you hooked on my perfect size 8 soles.
Models: Goddess Emerald

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile