Old 01-26-2020, 03:37 PM #128581
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love Lesson - MissLux - iwantclips

Love Lesson - MissLux - iwantclips

Relax, sit back.
I know you're nervous but we will fix that, I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how, I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 03:46 PM #128582
Модератор

Модератор

Default Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Home Wrecker Makes Your Wife Watch 2 - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass, ****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your **** too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 03:52 PM #128583
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucking Strangers' Things at the Gloryhole - pavlovswhore - iwantclips

Fucking Strangers' Things at the Gloryhole - pavlovswhore - iwantclips

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 03:53 PM #128584
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Addicts Will Spend - Carlie - iwantclips

Tit Addicts Will Spend - Carlie - iwantclips

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 03:56 PM #128585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Aroma Intox-Fantasy - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Advanced Aroma Intox-Fantasy - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Ok boys, I know My Intox-Fantasy instructions push you to your limits, but it's time to go even further. You will need 2 bottles of fresh p0ppers, and wait until you see what I make you do with them (***evil laugh***). This is ADVANCED, if you can make it through this, I have treats within lined up for you while you Worship My Perfect Shimmery Body in this sexy dress. One of My crazy Intox-Fantasy subs actually inspired this one day when we were on S.kype lol, he barely made it of course but ended up having a lot of fun, if he survived through this, so can you! Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 03:57 PM #128586
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy Trap - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy Trap - AdrienneB - iwantclips

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 03:58 PM #128587
Модератор

Модератор

Default Enslaved by 32E tits - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

Enslaved by 32E tits - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 04:13 PM #128588
Модератор

Модератор

Default Regina George JOI - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Regina George JOI - Princess Piper - iwantclips

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 04:15 PM #128589
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Succubus's Deadly Bargain - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

The Succubus's Deadly Bargain - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-26-2020, 04:18 PM #128590
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tissue Wanker - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Tissue Wanker - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Now I know it's been hard for you to be living here with me, your incredibly sexy hot but oh so undeniably cruel girlfriend. It's hard to watch me run around in my bra and panties but I'm not going to tolerate you wanking yourself off into tissues every chance you get. Starting today you loser-gasms are going to be supervised by me.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile