Old 01-27-2020, 02:40 AM #128741
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:41 AM #128742
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

- GoddessVenus - iwantclips

Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:42 AM #128743
Модератор

Модератор

Default Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Faggot Triggers - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:44 AM #128744
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Wife Doesn't Need To Know - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Your Wife Doesn't Need To Know - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your Step-Sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house.
Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained.
But as soon as your Step-Sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room...
This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your Step-Sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her Step-Sister would.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:46 AM #128745
Модератор

Модератор

Default Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:47 AM #128746
Модератор

Модератор

Default Give Into My Tits - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Give Into My Tits - AdrienneB - iwantclips

My tits are so powerful just one glance at them and you lose all control of your cock. Giving into boobs makes you weak, submissive, and desperate. You'll do whatever it takes, anything to be able to worship my divine breasts. As you watch this video and ache for me to let them out know my tits will forever own you.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:49 AM #128747
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Double Breast Mermerize - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV, and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch, they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS, it triggers your need to be humiliated, YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but, you cannot escape the simple truth, You are hooked, transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION, As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina's perfect cleavage, you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie, do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days, hair days, even holidays, get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:52 AM #128748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lets get HIGH! weed Intox-Fantasy mindfuck - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Lets get HIGH! weed Intox-Fantasy mindfuck - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Lets get super fucked up together! Yeah, come on... grab your favorite strain, and smoke when I tell you, exhale when I tell you, and do as I tell you.

Thats what you have been craving, an intense high with your Goddess. I know how to make you feel the best, you know that.

Are you ready?
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 26 min 46 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:54 AM #128749
Модератор

Модератор

Default brutal girl on girl BANNED WORD orgasm - Elouise Please - iwantclips

brutal girl on girl BANNED WORD orgasm - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Yuffie has me bound and collared and decides that I've been far too much of a little slut lately and that I need to be punished. She grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes me over, grabbing me by the face and making me tell you how much of a slut I've been lately and why. She then decides to embarrass and punish me, spitting into my mouth and using a flogger on my butt. I Yelp and writhe around but Yuffie is in a very devious mood and decides to give me the most brutal Coerced orgasm. I have an extremely powerful vibrator strapped onto me with a harness and I have no choice but to cum over and over again. Loud, mind blowing, uncontrollable and vicious orgasms over and over until I'm completely used.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-27-2020, 02:55 AM #128750
Модератор

Модератор

Default BP POV - Its Milking Day (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP POV - Its Milking Day (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent. (5:43 long)
Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Femdom POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease and Denial
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile