Old 04-15-2019, 08:30 PM #12951
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:31 PM #12952
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP poppers sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast. *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use poppers is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:32 PM #12953
Модератор

Модератор

I have to tell you something **** . Its over. Yes, I'm leaving you for BANNED WORD real man who knows how to worship my feet, suck my toes and fuck me until I have multiple orgasms. You really screwed up and now you're losing me forever. Take one last look BANNED WORD my perfect feet **** , from now on you're going to have to make your own dinner. Now get the hell out.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:34 PM #12954
Модератор

Модератор

Tit addicts like you always pay. You've been weak as fuck for big soft tits as long as you can remember. My boobs turn you into a submissive moron. So why should I put effort into anything, when I have a rack like this? Just look at My perfect tits and hand it over. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:35 PM #12955
Модератор

Модератор

This is a new series for Nylon connoisseurs called Nylon Divine. No talking, no dialogue. Just lovely classical piano music in the background as you watch Mz. Kim in exquisite nylon. This special video isn't exactly Nylon, so perhaps it should be called Legs Divine. For you latex, tight clothing fetishists, this video really is divine. Mz. Kim shows you all the delicious angles of her legs in these liquid latex leggings, and of course, classic Louboutin heels. I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:35 PM #12956
Модератор

Модератор

I don't even think you like tits, ass, or pussy anymore. You really crave dick. Go ahead, let's give it a little test run....What do you want the most? Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:37 PM #12957
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:37 PM #12958
Модератор

Модератор

I slowly take off my thigh high socks and red converse sneakers, teasing you with my pink painted toes, covering them with lotion and jerking off a dildo, telling you how I want you to stroke your cock looking at my beautiful feet
Models: Princess Holly Would

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:38 PM #12959
Модератор

Модератор

Get down your knees and start worship...Relax, listen, stare, submit... i know how horny and weak you feel when you see a woman in latex, look at me, im your latex fetish dream, you feel so weak, aroused... your brain just melt when you look at this shiny tight latex pants...so shiny, so tight, its just like a second skin You love the way this latex outfit hugs every inch of my amazing legs and ass, your addiction gets stronger as you look at me it just melt your brain, it just mel your brain and make you fall deeper and deeper this latex mesmerize
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 08:39 PM #12960
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 988 MiB
Download From AnzFile