Old 04-15-2019, 10:46 PM #13021
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY ... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 10:50 PM #13022
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:03 PM #13023
Модератор

Модератор

Resisting My temptation is incredibly hard, especially for a weak little submissive like you; your mind is consumed with thoughts of stroking, paying, and obeying. But, you always wanted more than just that one quick jerk... you ached for something special; and just like the junkie you are, you've found your next dangerous addiction- Me.Good boys will purchase Part 2, if they want a chance at stroking for their Superior Goddess.Impress Me by using a Markup Code:- YESACACIA: 35% - MORE4ACACIA: 50% - GOODBOY4A: 100% - ATM4ACACIA: 200% - RIPOFFBYA: 500% - ILOVEA: 1000%
Models: goddessacacia

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:12 PM #13024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 619 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:13 PM #13025
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Lola is behind the camera, filming Natalya in a clip. A slave enters the kitchen and interrupts the girls while they are recording. The girls are mad he interrupted them, but curious as to what he found so important. The slave is hungry. It is not allowed to eat without its food being blessed with Divine spit. It's been hungry for a long time and wants the girls to spit in its meal so that it can finally eat. The girls make the loser beg for spit. It has to crawl back and forth across the floor and endure a lot of cruel humiliation to earn the sacred spit to bless its food. Once the food has been blessed, the girls make the fat loser eat the food from the floor like a piggy. They continue to verbally humiliate and fat shame the disgusting slave while it eats the food from the floor. They humiliate and fat shame the loser for a while before dismissing it so that they can go back to filming their original idea. (19:28 long) Clip Contains: Natalya, Lola, Female Domination, Humiliation, Spitting, Fat Shaming, Food Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 19 min 28 s
Size: 830 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:14 PM #13026
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for a second life? A secret life? I want you to cheat for Me. No, I'm not going to fuck you. No, you're going to get all the risk, danger, and potential consequences of cheating, with none of the sex! you're going to be spending money and time away from your responsibilities, on Me. I'm going to drain you so dry, you won't have anything left when you go home to fuck wifey. Cum NOR money. I'll rewire your dick so you will only be able to cum to ME - effectively ending your sex life. When it's time for wifey to get that dick, you can't get it up. I want you to be a thin shell of a cheating man. Criticism and resentment at home, and humiliation and the threat of exposure on the side. All of those vows you made to yourself, to others.......I want you to break them for Me. It's a secret. It's thrilling. It's scary. It's hot. Feel that fear between your legs. Because once you're in, there's no going back. I will plant an addiction, take over your life, and take away things that are important to you if I don't get what I want. I would recommend you keep Me happy.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:18 PM #13027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:47 PM #13028
Модератор

Модератор

How hot do I look in my gym outfit, makes you melt doesn't it. I bet you're a gym perv, I can tell from the way you look at me. You can't take your eyes off of me! Actually I remember your face, your the weirdo from the gym, always lurking around especially when I'm all hot and sweaty. Is that how you get off, on sweaty girls whilst they work out? Well lucky for you I've just finished my work out and seemed to work up a big sweat. My leggings are stuck to my legs and ass and not to mention my cute tiny thong, can you imagine what that smells like? Oh I bet you can and by the look of that bulge between your legs it excites you doesn't it. Come closer, I want you to smell my stinky armpit as I laugh at how much of a loser you are. I bet you would pay to worship my hot sweaty body. I bet you would do anything to own my stinky work out clothes. You can have them at a very high price then you can worship them properly can't you weirdo.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 11:49 PM #13029
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being blackmailed into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 12:34 AM #13030
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 44 s