Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 01:55 AM #13042
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy, In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my coerced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks. I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 01:57 AM #13043
Модератор

Модератор

late night sucking big cock,choaking and get hard ass fucking hear the slap slap as he pends my ass
Models: angelbella

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:01 AM #13044
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:02 AM #13045
Модератор

Модератор

you only had one gift request this year and that was to have My perfect ass sit on your sorry sub face. Im feeling generous so I'll allow that to happen this year slave...BUT there is one condition , you can only jerk off when Im sitting on your face AND you cant breath while jerking off. LOL you didnt think Id let you have all the fun did you ? (countdown at the end )
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:04 AM #13046
Модератор

Модератор

Every inch of My body is your weakness. It's so easy to make you weak for Me. Get you to do whatever it is that I want. For now, I just want you to worship. I want you to look at something that you will never have. My perfect natural 32DD tits right in front of your face and you can never touch them. you're lucky you even get to look at them like this. Do you ever think you would be worthy enough for even a tiny glimpse of My perky, bouncy tits? Hmmm maybe if you beg as hard and as long as you can I'll show you real quick.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:06 AM #13047
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:08 AM #13048
Модератор

Модератор

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:27 AM #13049
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you want to jerk off to my panties again, huh? You are such a loser! I keep my romper on and tease you with my ass. I make you beg! I bet as soon as I show you my full back panties, you will jizz all over yourself like a panty addicted loser. I snap my panties, wiggle my ass and flip you off!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-16-2019, 02:27 AM #13050
Модератор

Модератор

This is a Virtual Reality 360 video! You can watch it on your computer or be closer to me in VR headsets!) Enjoy! Today is your lucky day. Our first date! You have been waiting for this for a long time. You have worked very hard for this and I know it will be all worth it for you. The prize for you is your first kiss from me. Deep french kiss! My red big lips will touch your! My playfull tongue will touch your! I am huging you , lickinh, kissing deep and passionatly! Than i am pushing you to the bad and climbs on top of you and continue to kiss with you! You are so love to ffel my soft lips! Prove you are worthy of serving me by using one of my markup codes; 50% Markup - Misha50 , 100% Markup - Misha100, 500% Markup - Misha500 , 1000% - Misha1000
Models: Mistress Misha Goldy

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile