Old 02-10-2020, 12:36 AM #131191
Модератор

Модератор

Default Busy On Their Feet - Men Are Slaves - iwantclips

Busy On Their Feet - Men Are Slaves - iwantclips

While Kate and Sage relax, their male works. He toils away endlessly at their feet, massaging, pampering and taking care of them as needed. For the most part they ignore him while they chat, after all he's just a worker slave that tends to his tasks until he is told otherwise.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 96.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-10-2020, 01:06 AM #131192
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 12:05 AM #131193
Модератор

Модератор

Default Financial Domination Mind Fuck - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Financial Domination Mind Fuck - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 12:06 AM #131194
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Pumps ToeTapping - Goddess Nika - iwantclips

Red Pumps ToeTapping - Goddess Nika - iwantclips

My new red pumps make you so weak and hard in the same time.You will be seduced and will cum hard under my toe tapping rhytm and cum countdown.
Models: Goddess Nika

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 01:11 AM #131195
Модератор

Модератор

Default Louboutins and Bare Legs Therapy-Fantasy Custom - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Louboutins and Bare Legs Therapy-Fantasy Custom - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Custom order: (get your own custom here https://iwantclips.com/custom_clip_orders/order/925 )"JOI w/ bare legs in nude louboutin pumps. You're a sex Therapist-Fantasy at long couch and wearing office clothing but very short skirt - you experiment on how far I can edge before cumming to my fetish of bare legs in louboutins. You first wear black stockings and flats but take off stockings showing your bare legs and change into nude louboutins - you put legs on desk or up across sofa and coerce me to masturbate but cant cum until you give countdown. Hand motions/stop n go and dominant - I almost explode several times but you shout at me to not explode until you give me countdown at the end. Show your full legs and heels from side and on desk or sofa and in the air -- many positions, some close ups/shoe play. Give countdown at end and tell me to explode over your legs while you have your legs across the desk or sofa. Keep telling me you know I'm about to explode but I can't until the end."
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 17 min 4 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 01:34 AM #131196
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stocking Addict Rehab Session 3 - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Stocking Addict Rehab Session 3 - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

After watching My TANTILISING and DEADLY previous clips, Stocking Addict Rehab Session 1 and 2, it is now time for your third most TESTING session. Your addiction to My LONG legs and SHEER nylon stockings is now SO DEEP that you have pledged yourself to Me as a devoted stocking slave. The mere action of my long slender fingers SLIDING down My WARM sheer nylons, has turned you into a 100% DROOLING stocking addict. All you can think about is crawling to HOLY stocking clad feet and inhaling deeply.

However, My previous mind control programming sessions have to be put to the test. Are you truly BOUND to Me by your addiction? Or is this just play acting? Time will tell, because in this next session I am going to subject you to 5 cock THROBBING stocking addict tests. If you pass the tests, My stocking addict sessions are complete. You are CLAIMED, OWNED and completely mind FUCKED. If however, you fail the tests, then further mind fuckery is required in a FOURTH session. Are you ready to undergo the tests?

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: STOCKING FETISH, STOCKING/PANTYHOSE, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FOOT WORSHIP, HEEL WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP

MARKUP CODES:
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 20 min 3 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 02:00 AM #131197
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy training. Suck it for me! - GlamyAnya - iwantclips

Sissy training. Suck it for me! - GlamyAnya - iwantclips

You were always such a good boy for me!Always pleasing me, always sacrificing a bit more and a bit more for me! Now, I want you to push yourself and do what you never thought that you can do, but always dreamed about!Suck a dick for me! I just bought a new lightning system for my studio, but i don't really feel like I want pay for it. So get into your sexy outfit and show me that your long term trained skills will pay for me!*This clip contains elements of:sissy training, bimbofication,cum eating indications,slight bi humiliation and verbal humiliation, handjob, JOI, cum.**To show me how involved into pleasing me you are, add Spoil50, Spoil100, Spoil500 markup code to increase the price with the reffered percent.***The lipstick mark on my tooth during this clip were not meant to be there,but I could not keep this clip hidden because of that. Not lady like, but **** happens
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 18 min 0 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 02:01 AM #131198
Модератор

Модератор

Default Liza and Julie's Shoe Slave. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Liza and Julie's Shoe Slave. - Queens of Kink - iwantclips

Our SHOE WHORE is so funny and shy and seriously needs some training. Miss Julie Skyhigh and myself, Fetish Liza both have a passion for quality LEATHER outfits and heels, like these Despressi and Lady Daf Louboutin ones! We use our male bitch's tongue to clean our soles and STILETTO shoes, tease him with all our leather and generally have fun using him. In the end we make him jerk off his COCK for more amusement and let this lucky HEEL SLUT CUM all over our expensive shoes. Of course we make him eat his own spunk!
With: Julie SkyHigh, Fetish Liza
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 02:09 AM #131199
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jordi FUCKS Herself with Dildo - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Jordi FUCKS Herself with Dildo - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-11-2020, 02:10 AM #131200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boot Bitch JOI - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Boot Bitch JOI - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Oh hey boot slut, start jerking it to My sexy boots NOW. Don't waste any time in showing how much you love these thigh high stiletto leather boots of Mine. Work that cock, edge, and explode on command for Me.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile