Old 02-12-2020, 04:30 AM #131411
Модератор

Модератор

Default Latex And Dirty Boots & Feet Humiliation - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Latex And Dirty Boots & Feet Humiliation - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:31 AM #131412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma & Fierce Booty Hole Stimulation - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Aroma & Fierce Booty Hole Stimulation - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:31 AM #131413
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clean Way to Get Dirty - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

Clean Way to Get Dirty - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

I am such a tease. And I know you can't help but fall into My tease trap. you know you won't get to actually worship Me with your hands or mouth, but you will always need to worship Me with your eyes. And what a sexy view of Me you get right now.. I let you kneel and watch as I tease you with My Goddess ass. you are so fun to tease.. Such a clean way to get so dirty.
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:32 AM #131414
Модератор

Модератор

Default Contractually Fucked FinSub - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Contractually Fucked FinSub - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

My contractually fucked sub just needed a little bit more exposure. Consider yourself a fly on the wall to seeing just how ruthless I am when it comes to keeping my contracted slaves in check. I have no worries in threatening their information to get what I want. I go into detail of just how I will ruin slave J if he ever goes against my words. He owes every single week and I even allow you, the viewer, to see those tributes, so you can add them up and see how much he's sent me thus far, and the number keeps growing and growing. He is the victim, but you are horny...so who knows. Maybe this is the file that'll push you over the edge. Knowing just how exciting it is to watch me take advantage of a man who made a silly mistake while thinking with the wrong head might be just what you need to dive into contractual slavery to me.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 16 min 6 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:34 AM #131415
Модератор

Модератор

Default Commando JOI - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Commando JOI - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:34 AM #131416
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spit worship - Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Spit worship - Mia_James_Findom - iwantclips

There is nothing hotter to you than the idea of being spat on over and over again by hot bratty women in sexy panties. Get down on your knees and open wide as you imagine what it's like to have my sweet tasting spit dripping down the back of your throat. Don't forget to use my markup codes
LOSER4MIA 25%
BINGE4MIA 50%
GOODBOY4MIA 100%
DEBT4MIA 1000%
Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 1 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 480
Size: 5.43 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:34 AM #131417
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tits & P0ppers Fuck you Up! - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Tits & P0ppers Fuck you Up! - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:39 AM #131418
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:42 AM #131419
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Asked for It: No Limits P0ppers Ultimate Mindfuck - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

You Asked for It: No Limits P0ppers Ultimate Mindfuck - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

My p0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more p0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your p0ppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 04:45 AM #131420
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Light // Green Light: Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Red Light // Green Light: Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

I know how much you love jerking to my tits, but I think it is going to be WAY more fun if we play a game. Don't worry, you still get to stroke while you worship them... when I say green light that is! Who knows, maybe you'll even end up with a happy ending... or maybe not.

Categories: Tit Worship, JOI Games, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instructions, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 7 s