Old 02-12-2020, 08:38 AM #131511
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:39 AM #131512
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Am Your Religion - MissPetite - iwantclips

I Am Your Religion - MissPetite - iwantclips

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Aroma and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:40 AM #131513
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 4 Obedience - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 4 Obedience in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Obedience level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:41 AM #131514
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goon Your Brains Out - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Goon Your Brains Out - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** NOTE: You know what I'm going to say next. Do you want to get the most out of this mind-blowing goon file? Turn off the lights, and get your high quality headphones out. You won't want to miss the binaural beats, the spine-tingling whispers, or My decadently erotic moaning in the background. I know you want to get stupid for Me. **

You love to stroke, but you love it even more when you do so under My command. And when I tell you to stroke, you know I love to keep you on edge, denying you yet another orgasm.

You love handing over your cock to Me, but when you surrender control of your cock, it doesn't stop at Me merely controlling the pace of your strokes, or your orgasms. You hand over the key to your brain.

That's why you love gooning for Me; feeling My power overtake your entire body, mind and soul is perhaps the most erotic sensation you could imagine. Emptying your mind out so that I can fill your head with thoughts of Me allows you to drown in sweet, incomparable pleasure.

You'll spend all night with Me, pumping your cock to My body and My message. You don't have to think tonight: I think for you, now.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 871 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:46 AM #131515
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cowgirl - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Cowgirl - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:50 AM #131516
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Mindfucking Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Extreme Mindfucking Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

First came 'Aroma Mindfuck', then 'Completely Mindfucked By Aroma', and now here we are. You're deep in the rabbit hole, craving a good fuck up session. You want every stroke and every sniff dictated, and that's what you get. Like before, I utilize binaural beats, barely audible background music, very carefully curated seductive and humiliating verbals, close-ups, and powerful visual effects. Your mind becomes controlled by me, exactly the way you like it. *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use Aroma is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 18 min 11 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:51 AM #131517
Модератор

Модератор

Default Small Reward for Tit Obsessed Losers - Keziah - iwantclips

Small Reward for Tit Obsessed Losers - Keziah - iwantclips

You're clearly obsessed with my tits. Even right now, staring at my cleavage, your cock is twitching. But I want you more desperate. And even though you don't deserve to see my tits completely naked, maybe you've earned yourself a treat

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 398 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:53 AM #131518
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

- Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:54 AM #131519
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hi/Low with JOI and Extra Fun - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Hi/Low with JOI and Extra Fun - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I want to mix it up a little bit and it's going to get tricky. Everyone loves my Hi/Low JOI games and today will be just as good if not better.. I'm adding in a little secret. It's going to be so fun!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 19 min 56 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 08:56 AM #131520
Модератор

Модератор

Default Striptease From Hell - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Striptease From Hell - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Look deep into My eyes and let everything else around you slowly melt away. I am going to mesmerize and tease you with My long, slender, sexy Empress body by giving you the striptease of your dreams. Starting in My favorite silk kimono, I will make you ache and squirm with desperation as I slowly, sensually strip away layer after layer until there is nothing left to hide. And as each layer falls away, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with Me.Experience Strip Teasem from Hell (Part 2): https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...ka/1929486Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMIkaTrain to be My official slave: https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/E...Mika/1143832Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 803 MiB
Download From AnzFile