Old 02-12-2020, 05:31 PM #131771
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Edging JOI Test - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Edging JOI Test - Carlie - iwantclips

You were practically cumming in your pants the moment you laid eyes on me, what makes you think you can last? Think you can last a minute, 5, how about ten? Longer? Have you been practicing edging like a good boy? All the matters is that you want to cum for me right now. You see my tits barely covered and slathered in oil and your cock is rock hard. You'll do anything to stroke to me. But can you impress me? Or are you just another 2 pump chump? Let's see. Prove that you can last edging for me while I tease you with my big round oily tits and cute pink nipples.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 20 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:35 PM #131772
Модератор

Модератор

Default Inhale at your own RISK! - Emily Jones - iwantclips

Inhale at your own RISK! - Emily Jones - iwantclips

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here.

In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night!

Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME!

Prepare your Aroma (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:36 PM #131773
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Cum For Nipples - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Eat Cum For Nipples - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

I know I've tricked you like this before, but this time I'm serious. I'll even prove it to you. I'm not wearing pasties or a second bra or anything. I won't blur or edit out my perfect nipples. I'll tease you with them as I edge you just to prove that there is nothing blocking them. As long as you eat your load I'll let you see them, worship them, fall in love with my perfect nipples. Are you ready? Its time to jerk hard and get those balls nice and full. My nipples are your motivation.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:40 PM #131774
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck Your Wife, Think of Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Fuck Your Wife, Think of Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do you love your wife? Maybe there's still a small part of your heart reserved for her, that hasn't yet been completely occupied by Me. Yes… yet.

I know the idea of leaving her is daunting, so I'll give you some time to think about it, and some methods and strategies to help you with your decision.

You like being controlled. And I like controlling you. You want to belong to Me, but can't you see that she's getting in the way? Sure, you're married to her on paper, but your heart belongs to Me. However, being married to her on paper burdens you with a certain set of obligations that I don't really appreciate. There is time and money going to her that could go to Me.

But again, I empathize with the difficulty of your situation. You've been met with a dilemma that requires much thinking, so here is what I suggest:

Think of Me the next time you fuck her. No, don't imagine her as Me… it's impossible, even while closing your eyes. Instead, think of how good I make you feel every time you come to see Me. Think of the ways I excite you in ways she never could. When you do this, I want you to pay attention to how you'll suddenly feel better while fucking her when I'm on your mind.

This reaction will be truly telling of where your mind and heart are. It will push you to finally Taste the bullet and do it. You'll leave her for good, at last, and you'll thank Me for it.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 700 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:40 PM #131775
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sniff For Me - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Sniff For Me - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Having fun on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:42 PM #131776
Модератор

Модератор

Default POV Deep Throat Blowjob With Dirty Talk Until Cumshot Down Back of Throat - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

POV Deep Throat Blowjob With Dirty Talk Until Cumshot Down Back of Throat - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is on her knees and naked again. With her big tits looking great, she is ready for more cock. She has a guy friend over and in his POV she tells him that she is hungry for cock and thirsty for cum.
With that out comes the fat cock which she starts to suck on it immediate. However, this is no ordinary blowjob as Brittany Lynn goes for the deep throat action right away.
She goes balls deep and gags and coughs as she gets nasty. She only stops to spout off some classic Brittany Lynn dirty talk, spit and drool everywhere as she does. At one point he even gets into it more and pushed the back of her head down onto his cock.
She knows he wants to cum down her throat and this little deep throat slut is more than willing to accommodate. She works him to a frenzy and when he is cumming he holds her head all the way down on his cock as he pumps a hot cumload down her throat.
She shows off the mix of left over spit and cum in her mouth before swallowing the rest down. She then thanks him for the deep throat blowjob fun and promises more to come.
Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Blondes, Cum Down My Throat, Balls Deep Face Fuck, Cum Swallowers, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:43 PM #131777
Модератор

Модератор

Default St Patrick's Day 2018 int0x special - spoilt Princess G - iwantclips

St Patrick's Day 2018 int0x special - spoilt Princess G - iwantclips

Happy St Patrick's Day! We are going to get this party started so before you start this clip I demand you get some Ach.0hol it's of and Aroma. OK My little Aroma slut, obey My every demand and we will have some fun, because you're going to loose your mind for Me. you love obeying Me don't you, My little Aroma bitch. Do you have what it takes to be My int0x slut? As you get dizzy and begin losing your mind you will fall into My voice and obey My demands, tributes after tributes. you will obey and feel the rush as you please Me, your Princess! If your a very good Aroma slut I will allow you spit on your hand and jerk your cock, as long as you cum precisely on My demand after your cum countdown.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 20 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:49 PM #131778
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Fast or Pay More - Keziah - iwantclips

Cum Fast or Pay More - Keziah - iwantclips

Time to put your jerking skills to the test! The longer you take to blow, the more expensive your orgasm. Should be easy for a loser like you, right? We'll see. You'll have 3 chances to blow, and each countdown will cost you more than the last. And yes, you have to pay something no matter what, losers don't get to cum for free.

Categories: JOI Games, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Premature Ejaculation, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:52 PM #131779
Модератор

Модератор

Default - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

- PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:53 PM #131780
Модератор

Модератор

Default Celeste: Aroma Persuasion - Bayside Brats - iwantclips

Celeste: Aroma Persuasion - Bayside Brats - iwantclips

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile