Old 02-12-2020, 09:04 PM #131811
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 09:06 PM #131812
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 98.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 09:08 PM #131813
Модератор

Модератор

Default Manipulative Milking Ft Miss Roper - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

Manipulative Milking Ft Miss Roper - Raquel Roper - iwantclips

It's been awhile since we've had some fun dear, so tonight I thought we would try something a bit different. I know it's wrong of me, but I'm afraid I've got a few tricks up my sleeve in regards to convincing you to try something new. Something you'd never thought you'd find yourself swallowing and filling your belly with. However I don't plan on leaving you with no choice but to explore. Being your wife, I know you like the back of my hand. All the right buttons to push. After all, when you're stroking, with your cock in your hand there's not much you can do to refuse me. Feeling weak and vulnerable. I know exactly what I want & It's time to spice things up in this marriage... it's time to open up after you've blown your load, sweetheart.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 09:55 PM #131814
Модератор

Модератор

Default This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

This Bikini Blueballs Losers - Cult of Ariadne O! - iwantclips

It's still warm out, and that means I'm still spending plenty of time at the pool of my apartment complex teasing all of the poor losers there with my slender Goddess physique.
I don't think about you often, but when I do, I tend to think of ways to torment you for my own personal gain. I looked at myself in my mirror before leaving for the pool in my pink-and-blue gradient swimsuit, and I thought, "I'd totally fuck me!"
These boring ass men at my apartment complex have never seen anything as exotic or ethereal as me, so they fantasize about fucking me too. But they never will, and neither will you. Soak all of this in, before I leave to relax and forget about your existence.
Models: Cult of Ariadne O!

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:09 PM #131815
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:10 PM #131816
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:21 PM #131817
Модератор

Модератор

Default Getting Better Dick But Keeping Your Money - BratAdventures - iwantclips

Getting Better Dick But Keeping Your Money - BratAdventures - iwantclips

Goddess Valora and Lisa Harlotte need to have a word with you about their relationship with you. They both started dating you for your money and it looks like that's the only reason they're staying because YOUR DICK IS TOO SMALL! They air out all of their issues with your "penis" and laugh about all of the awkward memories they have regarding having "sex" with you. They're going to stay with you for your money, but they're going out to fuck other guys. You understand, don't you?
Models: BratAdventures

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:23 PM #131818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Pants Therapy-Fantasy - Tammie Madison - iwantclips

Sissy Pants Therapy-Fantasy - Tammie Madison - iwantclips

You have come to Me to discuss concerns regarding your dick. Therapy-Fantasy seems like the only option you have left and you chose Me for My specialty in sex issues. Initially, I invite you to start explaining your penis problems, but I am quick to see what it is you really need so I cut you off. So, I cut straight to the chase, "How do you feel about your dick and its size?" You don't really seem to understand the question which highlights your problem even further. It is plain as day to Me that your problems revolve around your inability to accept your feminine side. Rather than embracing this strong desire in you that craves to wear panties and feel like a pretty girl, you have denied your sissy self. Well, talking Therapy-Fantasy will not do you any good. What you need is a full on physical re-calibration. I am going to sissify you with panties, a bra, dress and tights. You will wear make-up and be feminized into a girl. Once you look the part it will be time to act it. To really accept your sissyfication you will need to masturbate and cum like a girl. Rather than stroking your cock, I will instruct you to rub your clit for Me. You will rub and tease until the point of release when you will orgasm and cum like a girl from your clitty. Clip contains: sissifycation Therapy-Fantasy - learning to dress, wear make-up and then cum like a girl - feminization for your own good
Models: Tammie Madison

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:46 PM #131819
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beaten Balls Cum For Ass - MistressKatya - iwantclips

Beaten Balls Cum For Ass - MistressKatya - iwantclips

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MistressKatya

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 10:47 PM #131820
Модератор

Модератор

Default The HAIRIEST Ass Worship Ever - LucySkye - iwantclips

The HAIRIEST Ass Worship Ever - LucySkye - iwantclips

Its the moment you've all been waiting for - MY FULLY HAIRY ASS!!! I havent shaved in MONTHS. If you're looking for the HAIRIEST fat ass around the internet - you've found it. Get on your knees and bow to the most gorgeous hairy ass you've ever laid your eyes on. Take a lick, take a sniff, and truly worship this GODDESS ass!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile