Old 02-13-2020, 10:17 AM #131981
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI Timer Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

CEI Timer Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:18 AM #131982
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Tits For The Virgin - cecilialion - iwantclips

No Tits For The Virgin - cecilialion - iwantclips

Your favorite pair of titties..are internet titties! Pursuing women in the REAL LIFE?! NO. WAY. You're so afraid of getting rejected in person. Girls laughing in your face, calling you a Loser..which you are. You're far too weak to handle that in person! Good thing Goddess is going to toughen up the virgin, bitch boy.
Models: cecilialion

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:19 AM #131983
Модератор

Модератор

Default Waiting For Marriage - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

Waiting For Marriage - Cruel Seductress Victoria - iwantclips

We are keeping ourselves pure, virgins until our wedding night. We both desire one another so badly and have been struggling to keep our vow to God. But I've been researching online and I've found something we can try to satisfy our urges but stay true to our christian faith...
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:21 AM #131984
Модератор

Модератор

Default ​Teased or Ripped Off for Valentine's Day? ​B​​ - Empress Mika - iwantclips

​Teased or Ripped Off for Valentine's Day? ​B​​ - Empress Mika - iwantclips

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:24 AM #131985
Модератор

Модератор

Default CYOA - CLIP 4 B - London Lix - iwantclips

CYOA - CLIP 4 B - London Lix - iwantclips

CLIP 4 B
GENERAL INFO: Welcome to my "Choose Your Own Adventure" JOI Game. This is a series of 9 clips, including an introductory warmup/cocktease session. After I've got you nice & hard in a jerk off instruction, you'll be making a series of 4 choices as to which clips to stroke to next (choose clip A or B for clips 2, 3, 4 & 5). There are a number of ways in which you can do this. 1) You can buy my "CYOA Cheat Sheet" which details what the title of each clip is, so that you can choose & purchase before you begin. 2) You can play along & buy new clips in real-time, as you watch, as I reveal what's coming up at the end of each preceeding clip. Or 3) You can buy "blind", without knowing what's going to be in each clip, making sure you just select A or B for each of clips 2, 3, 4 & 5.
This is a really delightful little game, with some HOT content inside. Metronome edging, mystery games within games, fate, chance....ruination? Denial? I will tell you that this lingerie leaves very little to the imagination, and there will be plenty of asshole flashes along the way, along with some topless content should you select it I hope you have fun playing, and re-playing. Oh...and there's a $50 penalty if you can't make it all the way through this little game of 5 clips...good luck!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:35 AM #131986
Модератор

Модератор

Default How Many Times? JOI - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

How Many Times? JOI - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

How many times have you jerked off to Me? How many times have I been the reason for your orgasm? How many times have you been fucking
someone else but thinking of Me? How many times have you exploded for My tits? for My ass? How... many.... times? Follow My instructions closely and let's add 1 more to
your total.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:36 AM #131987
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Mental Chastity Mindfuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones.

You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path.

First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking.

Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure.

I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning.

Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck.

Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:41 AM #131988
Модератор

Модератор

Default - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

- MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:42 AM #131989
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak for Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

Weak for Tits - Keziah - iwantclips

You will do anything to get your fix. Doesn't matter how much it costs, you love worshiping my tits and you can't resist a chance to worship them. Enjoy this sensual tease and jerk session, you've earned it.

Categories: Tit Worship, Financial Domination, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease & Denial, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Findom, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 10:56 AM #131990
Модератор

Модератор

Default Go Ahead And Jerk It - Goddess Kandid - iwantclips

Go Ahead And Jerk It - Goddess Kandid - iwantclips

Yea, you read that right. I'm telling you to jerk off. Get off to my gorgeous petite MILF body. I know you got hard just thinking about me telling you to stroke that cock. Now imagine doing it to me....standing right in front of you. Completely naked and using my body to seduce you... to tease you... encouraging you to stroke over and over again. Imagine yourself there...right now...
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 932 MiB
Download From AnzFile