Old 02-13-2020, 01:30 PM #132031
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Tit Worship // JOI - Keziah - iwantclips

Sensual Tit Worship // JOI - Keziah - iwantclips

Detailed jerk off instructions and a sensual tit worship session. What more could you want?

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Sensual Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 638 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:33 PM #132032
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless V-Day Treat for Good Boys - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Topless V-Day Treat for Good Boys - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

I have everything I could possibly want this Valentine's Day. I have a man to satisfy Me and he does a very good job at it. The only thing that could make this day any better is you, doing your part as a cuck, and spending more on Me. I know exactly how to make your day better, but that is reserved for the good boys who purchase this expensive clip. You want to see My perfect tits? You are going to have to open your wallet. Trust Me, they are worth every single penny. Make My Valentine's Day even better by being a good boy for Me and buying this clip. **Uncensored**
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:34 PM #132033
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Cum Eating New Year - London Lix - iwantclips

A Cum Eating New Year - London Lix - iwantclips

You want to be naughty, kinky, more interesting, don't you? This coming year is the year for new year, new kink; CEI. You're going to become my good little cum eater. Maybe even a full blown cumslut. You're going to be guzzling down load after load for your Goddess, because I'm going to hold your hand, train you, and make you want to eat it more than ever before.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:35 PM #132034
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 18 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:38 PM #132035
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Body Worship - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Bratty Body Worship - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

I am the ULTIMATE tee n brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:39 PM #132036
Модератор

Модератор

Default Distracted Orgasm - Miss Jade - iwantclips

Distracted Orgasm - Miss Jade - iwantclips

Once again, I'm going to destroy your orgasm and you're going to love it! This method may be one of my favorites. So amusing to me!
COntains elements of; Ruined Orgasm, Cum Denial, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:40 PM #132037
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheerleader - I'm NOT showing you my tits! - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Cheerleader - I'm NOT showing you my tits! - TemptressLux - iwantclips

You finally get up the courage to ask the popular cheerleader to show you her tits and at first she's shocked! Are you that titty obsessed? She decides to make you a deal. She'll take her shirt off if you stop staring so much at her tits, all while repeating "I'm NOT showing you my tits!" You are completely controlled and mesmerized by tits
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:44 PM #132038
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blue Balls, Extreme Pussy Denial - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blue Balls, Extreme Pussy Denial - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:47 PM #132039
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hold Your Breath and Jerk To The Beat - London Lix - iwantclips

Hold Your Breath and Jerk To The Beat - London Lix - iwantclips

You're going to hear a metronome dictating your jerking speed as you hold your breath for me. If at any time you gasp for air when you're not allowed to breathe, you have to restart the clip...and you know it will only get harder and harder. You may ONLY cum when I count you down to release, and if you start to spill too soon, you'll ruin your orgasm for me. I'm going to make this really difficult for you, as I striptease out of my dress, revealing sexy heels, thigh high stockings and garters, and beautiful see through lingerie. Are my nipples distracting? Can you stop from gasping as you stare into my deep cleavage? The breath holding commands are random & you don't know how long they'll last, which will make this extra sexy (and difficult for you). But don't worry...I'll be sensually guiding you through the torment, with lots of "good boys" and sexy encouragement. Are you up to the challenge?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 01:48 PM #132040
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sex is Overrated; You'd Rather Obey - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Sex is Overrated; You'd Rather Obey - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Sex is overrated. It's not every day you hear those words, right? Most people think that sex is the pinnacle of pleasure, but you and I both know that this is false.

You don't care about sex anymore, you don't really even think about it. You'd rather sit here and listen to Me all day. I trigger intense, orgasmic pleasure, even without the orgasm.

Go ahead, you have permission to edge as I continue this conversation with you. I know the sound of My voice already has your cock throbbing.

Sex feels good, I know it does, but there are several downsides to this activity. There's the potential to cum too early, which halts that intense pleasure abruptly. With Me, the pleasure, the sensation, never ends. It's an ongoing orgasm, essentially, to obey and serve.

I've rewired your brain for My own good, but it this feels so amazing, what is the problem?

I've introduced you to a new form of pleasure that transcends sex or masturbation. Being My good boy beats all of that, any day.

You don't want sex anymore. You don't need sex anymore. So just say no, and focus all of your sexual energy on Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile