Old 02-13-2020, 04:59 PM #132091
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Fetish CEI - Princess Violette - iwantclips

Smoking Fetish CEI - Princess Violette - iwantclips

Using your weaknesses to my advantage to get what I want. Get on your knees, stroke your cock, and look up at me. This clip includes a lot of intense edging and a whole lot of teasing.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:02 PM #132092
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay my Golden Wrapped Tits - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

Pay my Golden Wrapped Tits - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

My tits demand to be taken care of . These huge tits make you fall into a trance . A vulnerable , impressionable trance . I want you to worship me as I guide you though a brief session of bliss. This is what you want . This is what you need. You need to be face to face with my huge tits.
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:03 PM #132093
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Sexy Ripoff - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

A Sexy Ripoff - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:05 PM #132094
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Dont Get To See My Tits - Mean Brat Next Door - iwantclips

Losers Dont Get To See My Tits - Mean Brat Next Door - iwantclips

You think you deserve to see my tits? Never even in your dreams. A bratty hottie chick like me wont ever show something so precious like tits to a loser like you. Wake up to reality, loser! I dont give a damn about you and clearly am not interested in showing you my tits ever. Not even if you keep on begging to me constantly. You are better off being denied by my bratty young tits forever
Models: Mean Brat Next Door

Duration: 4 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 72.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:08 PM #132095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You see the preview: I remove the articles of clothing that cover up what your eyes have always been denied of. You crave to see what lies behind the pixels, but you are unsure if such cravings will be satisfied in this clip.

You know the probability of such a thing occurring. Yet, you should hold onto hope - because you'll never know.

Either way, you will thank Me for the tease, and if what you get is denial, you would be grateful for that as well.

You don't know if you'll even get to cum, whether you are granted the sight of My naked body or not. You want to hold onto the hope of being able to enjoy your orgasm to such a glorious view, because the pain of the (highly likely) disappointment will be that much sweeter.

So, keep this in mind:

Will you see My naked body? Maybe. Will you get to cum? Maybe. Will you get to enjoy an explosive, body shaking orgasm? Perhaps. Will you have to ruin your orgasm if I do permit you to have one? Possibly.

And will you be denied of all of the above? Who knows?

You want to play anyway.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:08 PM #132096
Модератор

Модератор

Default Countdowns - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Countdowns - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:10 PM #132097
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:12 PM #132098
Модератор

Модератор

Default ASS FUCKING YOUR FACE - AstroDomina - iwantclips

ASS FUCKING YOUR FACE - AstroDomina - iwantclips

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn!

Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:15 PM #132099
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Don't Lift a Finger - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

I Don't Lift a Finger - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

There's no use for me having to put in any kind of work when that's what you're made for. Weak, submissive men like you were born to slave away while us powerful, rich Goddesses relax and don't have to worry about the workload. You work and serve to please us, and that's exactly what you'll do for me. You're here to make sure that I never have to work again. I don't deserve to have to lift a finger for anything, I deserve nothing but a lavish lifestyle while you serve and crumble at my feet. Now, fork over the cash.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 05:18 PM #132100
Модератор

Модератор

Default Latex Tit Zombie - London Lix - iwantclips

Latex Tit Zombie - London Lix - iwantclips

You are so weak for big tits. Allow your mind to turn to mush as you stroke for my oiled, slick, latex breasts. So shiny and mesmerizing, Stealing your gaze and leaving you a drooling drone. You mindlessly stroke and edge for me and my perfect cleavage, savoring the light bouncing off of these shiny breasts. You're so silly, so easily manipulated by a perfect bust. Give in to your obsession and become my jerking latex tit zombie.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile