Old 02-14-2020, 10:16 AM #132241
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rejected and Manipulated by Bratty Brunette - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

Rejected and Manipulated by Bratty Brunette - GoddessVenus - iwantclips

You're a fucking loser. You don't deserve attention from hot women like me. I hate you loser! You're disgusting. Fucking pathetic. Does my middle finger make you twitch? This is your sex life, reject. All alone forever. Constantly denied, used, and abused. You're worse than a regular beta....you're a worthless loser that no one cares about. The only way to be in my world is by paying! You'd rather me be mean to you than be ignored. Ha
Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to buy my Sk*pe or Kik ID.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 10:23 AM #132242
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eater Countdown 960X540 mp4 - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Cum Eater Countdown 960X540 mp4 - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 10:44 AM #132243
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brattiest Aroma Edging - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Brattiest Aroma Edging - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:18 AM #132244
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:24 AM #132245
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Cum Eating Slave - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Dirty Cum Eating Slave - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:25 AM #132246
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Training Week Two: Panties - GoddessRemy - iwantclips

Sissy Training Week Two: Panties - GoddessRemy - iwantclips

This video is a tutorial for serious sissies! If you're a sissy who wants to get some tips on all things panties, including styles, fabric types etc - this is the tutorial for you! I try on all the different styles of panties and show you how each one accentuates My curves. I go over the different fabric types, and offer My own personal preferences. I know how overwhelming it must be for a new sissy - discreetly ordering panties online, but having so many options and choices and not knowing what to pick. I'm here to help guide you through the process, so you can become the prettiest little sissy bitch! IMPRESS ME BY REDEEMING A MARKUP CODE: OKSUBBIE: + 25% GOODSUBBIE: +50% BETTERSUBBIE: +100% TERRIFICSUBBIE: +200% BESTSUBBIE: +1000%
Models: GoddessRemy

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 314 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:27 AM #132247
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum is on the Menu Boys - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum is on the Menu Boys - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Coerce you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face… Well, you just go nuts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:36 AM #132248
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to bury his tongue deep in my ass until i cum (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:37 AM #132249
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty old man! your old enough to be my step-dad, but here you are rubbing your cock off in front of me! - Cate Harrington - Full HD MP4 - You Wimp! - iwantclips

Dirty old man! your old enough to be my step-dad, but here you are rubbing your cock off in front of me! - Cate Harrington - Full HD MP4 - You Wimp! - iwantclips

I would be so ashamed to find out that my step-dad was a filthy wanker like you, sat behind a monitor pulling on his cock watching and listening to girls talking dirty. Its so disgusting. Look at you there, sweating, red in the face, holding tight onto your shrivelled up old man dick.... Your a degenerate. How old are you, old enough to be my step-dad, but still you sit there wanking over me... you should be ashamed of yourself old man
This is a newly encoded version MP4 format.
KEYWORDS:
English Femdom POV, English Female Domination. English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Femdom POV, Female Domination POV, Humiliation POV, Humiliation, Humiliatrix, Dominatrix, Domme, masturbation humiliation
Models: You Wimp!

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 11:55 AM #132250
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cucky Clean Up - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

Cucky Clean Up - Goddess Allexandra - iwantclips

I have just the job for you, Cucky. Oh, and it is a privilege, which you have worked so hard for. Firstly, you can suck the outside of the condom, to taste my sweet pussy, and then, you can slurp up my real-man's cum. I'm also going to hang my panties over your face, i know you want to taste those.

Everything about my man's cum is superior, it's thick, there is lots of it, and you will soon know how good a real-man's cum tastes. To you, he is an alpha. He get's everything you don't. My man has the honor of enjoying my body, feeling my soft skin with his big hands, kissing my neck, tasting my pussy, and he get's to fuck me.

I would never fuck a weak beta male, like you. I am a goddess, and i deserve the best. You exist to pay for my hot lingerie, the hotel rooms, and our dates. I make sure i give my cucky treats.

You wait until you hear all the filthy details, i do enjoy teasing you.

I will also tell you how i am going to feed you all that sperm.

Add One because I Deserve it.
25% LOVEALLEX25
50% LOVEALLEX50
100% LOVEALLEX100
200% LOVEALLEX200
400% LOVEALLEX400
1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 725 MiB