Old 02-15-2020, 04:29 AM #132441
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pop And Stroke - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Pop And Stroke - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:30 AM #132442
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tits & P0ppers Fuck you Up! - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Tits & P0ppers Fuck you Up! - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:32 AM #132443
Модератор

Модератор

Default HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:39 AM #132444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poppers/Weed mindfuck Intox-Fantasy- Destroying Your Defenses - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Poppers/Weed mindfuck Intox-Fantasy- Destroying Your Defenses - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

come here slave, you want to lose all resistance don't you? You're tired of not being able to give 100% of yourself to Me. I know, it can be tough... you've been told your whole life that you must live a certain way, by the book - but right now, for you, I am going to destroy all your defenses. . You will be taking 'hits' to help ease your mind. We both know My sweet, soft voice knows its way through your mind, twisting it, and bending it to make you into My ideal slave. Your defenses don't stand a chance.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 34 min 24 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:42 AM #132445
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk Off For Me in Public - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Jerk Off For Me in Public - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Hello, dirty jerkboy. You can't resist my ass and you love jerking to it. You are so hard watching me shake my ass around in this tiny bikini..take your dick out in public and start stroking it for me. I show you my juicy ass and encourage you to stroke away. And of course... I want you to cum all over my delicious ass in PUBLIC!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:42 AM #132446
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oily Soles JOI 2 - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Oily Soles JOI 2 - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

You love my oily soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:44 AM #132447
Модератор

Модератор

Default Completely Mindfucked By Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Completely Mindfucked By Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

It's hard to know how to describe this clip without simply repeating the title. Buy this if you want to be completely mindfucked by Aroma. Buy this if you want me to take you on your most sensual, yet exhilarating Intox-Fantasy journey to date. This one is SURE to pull you down the rabbit hole, and fast. I utilize binaural beats, barely audible background music, very carefully curated seductive and humiliating verbals, close-ups, and powerful visual effects. Your every stroke and sniff are controlled by me, exactly the way you like it. You mind becomes controlled by me, exactly the way you like it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:46 AM #132448
Модератор

Модератор

Default Friend Zone &Footjob - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Friend Zone &Footjob - QueenRegina - iwantclips

why you keep looking on My feet Like that? think they are sexy?come on....you have been In My friend zone for so long.....I don"t know.... think its Ok?damn your cock is hard wow, come in closer...yes...my feet so soft.... so...sexy... wanna feel how soft they are?....come come closer....mmmmmmm
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:54 AM #132449
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Poison: Sniff Fuck Jerk BREATHE - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Aroma Poison: Sniff Fuck Jerk BREATHE - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You've always had a thing for Poison Ivy. Her body, her hair, her voice. They're all so enchanting. You know that if she were right in front of you she could get you to do anything. Even accept the poison she's prepared for you. You know her poison is one that will leave it's mark. One that makes you effortlessly obey. When she says sniff, fuck, jerk - you immediately and gratefully comply. It feels so good and so right. Like never before. Her poison is like no other. You're completely hers. She rules your world. There's no other Goddess that compares. You want her and only her. Snifffffff ----- FUCKKK ---- JERKKKK.... BREATHE....CUMMMM??????
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-15-2020, 04:54 AM #132450
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brainless Aroma - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Brainless Aroma - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your bloodstream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile