Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:43 AM #13472
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to crush all of your friends as you watch in horror! Their toes wiggle and squish their little bodies with such ease. Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can crush them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face. Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive! These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath. Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth! These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you! OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:45 AM #13473
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:46 AM #13474
Модератор

Модератор

your new neihgbor invited you to her home you can't stop staring at her perfect feet but wish could understand what she's saying because of the beauty of her meaty soles
Models: Goddesssoless

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:46 AM #13475
Модератор

Модератор

If you're looking for a video of a hot chick rubbing her hands all over herself for 10 minutes, this isn't the video for you. I feel very passionately about my beliefs and about SIN. I am a Satan worshipper, and I believe you should be too. Follow the same path as I do. Be all you can be. Become fulfilled and gratified; starting today. You are on your knees, submitting to society's expectations of you. FUCK. FIGHT. FOLLOW ME. LIVE. LUST. LEAVE MUNDANITY BEHIND.
Models: MissMarilynx

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:49 AM #13476
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some beers and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play? Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters: GiveMystieMore 100% GiveMystieEverything 500%
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
Size: 2.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:50 AM #13477
Модератор

Модератор

This video is part of the Intermediate Slave Training course at SchoolForSlaves.com The Intermediate Slave Training Course is designed for slaves who have completed and graduated from the Beginner Slave Training Course. In this Intermediate Level 1 Worship Video, I am going guide you through a worshipping session that will make your mind melt so sweetly. I am going to take you on a visual journey to celebrate My bodily perfection. You will focus on each part of my body so intently that everything else dissappears. At the end of the video you will be given a few very important tasks, which if executed correctly will unlock the gateway to your next module of slave training - Intermediate Level 2 Loyalty. Once you have watched this video, simply complete the test at the end of Intermediate Worship Level 1, Lesson 4 at SchoolForSlaves.com Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of highest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:53 AM #13478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:53 AM #13479
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 02:54 AM #13480
Модератор

Модератор

Just look at you! So pathetic and hard at just the thought of my tits. Too bad you're a beta. If you want to stroke, if you want to stare, it's going to cost you. I know you would do anything to see this bra come off, so grab your wallet and open that tribute page. Don't worry, only 3 little tributes for the JOI of your dreams ~ Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile