Old 03-11-2020, 10:49 PM #135811
Модератор

Модератор

Default TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

TESTING A SECRET SHRINKING IPHONE TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION - Goddess Hilary Blaze - iwantclips

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
ENGLISH SPOKEN
Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:09 PM #135812
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Bikini JOI CEI for Cum Sluts - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Red Bikini JOI CEI for Cum Sluts - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Sluts like you just LOVE to guzzle your own cum. You love everything about eating your cum, your dirty boy. I'm going to make my good little cum slut work up a huge load for me today. Stroke your cock to my my body in this hot red bikini how I say and I'll let you swallow all of that sweet cum. My tits bounce so much in this tiny bikini top when I show you how to jerk. You're so excited to eat your cum for me, you disgusting little pervert. I can't wait to see exactly how much cum I can make you drink.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 2.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:12 PM #135813
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:13 PM #135814
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ball Punching Orgasm - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Ball Punching Orgasm - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:15 PM #135815
Модератор

Модератор

Default After Class Games (JOI/Intox/CEI) - PrincessAshe - iwantclips

After Class Games (JOI/Intox/CEI) - PrincessAshe - iwantclips

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you!
Please your teacher and use one of these codes:
"GivePrincessMore" + 50%
"PleaseMyPrincess" + 100%
"HaveItAllPrincess" - 200%
"EverythingForPrinces" + 500%
"Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:16 PM #135816
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sounding - NEXT LEVEL - Nina G - iwantclips

Sounding - NEXT LEVEL - Nina G - iwantclips

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:24 PM #135817
Модератор

Модератор

Default Card Game - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Card Game - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip: "We are both after the same item and get there at the same time. Instead of fighting for it you suggest we play for it. You have a deck of cards and some toys. Whoever wins the game takes the item. The game requires I not cum in the next 10 minutes of play. I agree because I think I will win wither way, but still want the item. The game is not what I bargained for. Hearts I get to stroke for the face value, clubs I have to ballbust for face value, Spades I have to drink for face value, Diamonds I have to ride the large dildo you brought for face value and if a Joker is drawn then you Coerce me to lock up in a cucky cage. What I don't know is that half way through the game you start cheating (discreetly at first then blatantly later) you have a second rigged deck behind you with jokers and high cards. You lock me up, drop all pretense for the game, then seductively and forcefully you make me Finnish in my cage while teasing me and then leave with the goods."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:27 PM #135818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just Follow Along - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Just Follow Along - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Alright boys, get your cocks out. I've decided to give you boys a simple task today. I know that's all most of you can manage anyways. All you have to do is follow along with my instructions. That's it. No small print, no games. Just stroke and follow along. Sounds easy enough, right?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:29 PM #135819
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking and masturbating with balls - SexyDirtyGirl - iwantclips

Smoking and masturbating with balls - SexyDirtyGirl - iwantclips

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-11-2020, 11:30 PM #135820
Модератор

Модератор

Default POWER (with Dee) UNPLUGGED VERSION 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

POWER (with Dee) UNPLUGGED VERSION 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Dee recently promoted you to Director and CEO, and you have accepted the challenge. She is very happy with your work, and today she wants to thank you personally. She also has something else in mind, a reward of the “” kind, and the opportunity of a lifetime. In “POWER”. This is the UNPLUGGED version, with a "One on One" live session feel.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 13 min 30 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile