Old 04-18-2019, 05:02 AM #13581
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you found the girl of your dreams that is until you met me. Too bad you have a new wife and are only interested in her, right? It seems by just looking at me, letting your eyes explore every inch of my beautiful body, that a bulge in your pants is growing. Now, how would your wife feel about you getting aroused by another woman? Am I really making you that horny? Why don't you show me which true Domme woman owns you, your happy wife or your master seductress, me? Prove to me you're mine my licking that precum oozing through your jeans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:02 AM #13582
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:02 AM #13583
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing in frame in this clip are my gorgeous breasts. Sure they are Ginormous but they aren't tiny either. Just absolute perfection. Squeezable....tantalizing... you just want to reach through the screen and play with them yourself don't you. Poor thing HAHAH
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:04 AM #13584
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions. Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:06 AM #13585
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to marry my mother, huh? There's just one problem: you need to get past me, her sexy, bratty, and oh so demanding daughter. So sit down, and I'll be going over our little financial contract and what you'll owe me every single week if you don't want me to create trouble for you and mom. You'll be handing over a hefty weekly payment along with use of your credit card usage. Oh, and don't think you'll go to my mom and tell her. Where do you think I learned the craft of grabbing loser men like you by the balls? Happy marriage!
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:07 AM #13586
Модератор

Модератор

The only purpose you serve is to be my personal pay pig. I only care about your money, you spending it all on me. And your happy to give me your money...aren't you? You liked being used, and I want to use you. For all I care you can go broke spending all of your money on me! I'm a Goddess and I deserve to be spoiled, so that's exactly what you'll do.
Models: Goddess Cassandra Calogera

Duration: 2 min 58 s
Size: 79.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:07 AM #13587
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:09 AM #13588
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:10 AM #13589
Модератор

Модератор

I've met my share of creepy worthless dudes but you losers take the cake. Staring in to the screen with your eyes all glossy, listening to the lull of my sweet voice as I tell you all the horrible truths you long to hear. You're gross and dirty. You could never stimulate me or any other woman... and I don't even want to hear about you touching yourself anymore, because thats MY D!CK NOW and you only touch it when I say. Got it?? Email me at [email*protected]****.com the second your chastity begins, because I'm taking my dick ownership seriously bitches. (Includes: small penis humiliation, chastity instructions, verbal abuse, cleavage, mental sadism)
Models: DemonGoddessJ

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:12 AM #13590
Модератор

Модератор

This is a quick titty fuck clip. I thought it would be fun to try as I have never had anyone fuck my tits before. I begin by rubbing lotion on my big tits to get them all slippery and then let you fuck them until you cum. I then scoop up the load and swallow it down like a good girl!
Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile