Old 03-12-2020, 06:55 AM #135991
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess helps you eat it - Goddess Danielle - iwantclips

Princess helps you eat it - Goddess Danielle - iwantclips

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
**CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
**CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 06:56 AM #135992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Bratty Booty JOI with Goddess Lindsey - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Goddess Lindsey and I join for ces to tease the fuck out of you. We expertly show off our gorgeous bodies in our tiny bikinis, brattily tormenting you about how badly you want to jerk it for our asses. You'll be so jealous of us getting to touch and stroke each other's perfect booties, but those are the types of privilege you get when you're a hot girl! Losers like you, however, don't even get touch your own cocks. Not without our permission! You certainly won't get to cum without our permission either. It would be so amazing to explode for these asses, wouldn't it? We know how heavy and swollen your balls are already. Too bad, it's about to get even worse!

Good boys use markups, even when they don't get to cum
EVA 10 - add 10%
EVA30 - add 30%
EVA50 - add 50%
EVASLOSER - add 100%
OWNEDBYEVA - add 200%
EVAOBSESSED - add 500%
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 06:56 AM #135993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Personalized Remedy CEI - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Personalized Remedy CEI - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

You look a little nervous… a little un-well actually. I think you need something specific today, not just your average jerk off instruction clip. I think you need your own personal remedy. That's it! I think you need to eat your own cum today! It's going to make you feel ALLLL better. You've been fantasizing about it eating your cum for Me, for SO LONG now. Well, it's finally time you do it. Once you finally do it, you're going to feel so much better.. you'll feel like a million bucks! I always know what's best for you, ALWAYS! And don't you DARE even think about backing out! Flip those legs over your head and take your medicine, bitch! Get all that cum out, and then pat yourself on the back for FINALLY eating your own cum FOR ME!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 06:59 AM #135994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Unleashing The Cum Guzzler - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Unleashing The Cum Guzzler - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth!
Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum.
It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!*
Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy!
Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:01 AM #135995
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
****CUSTOM***
I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:04 AM #135996
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:08 AM #135997
Модератор

Модератор

Default Massage Envy - Angela Salvagno - iwantclips

Massage Envy - Angela Salvagno - iwantclips

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:11 AM #135998
Модератор

Модератор

Default SmokeAgony Merci 1 real orgasm - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

SmokeAgony Merci 1 real orgasm - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

Merci was very embarrassed. I've never undressed in front of cameras. Nevertheless ellveznie managed. I think I exaggerated a little. The pussy was very wet, believe me. Merci really enjoying smoking. Hungarian girl, real orgasm
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 82.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:16 AM #135999
Модератор

Модератор

Default Face Spraying Relationship, VN Star - Fawn Kitten (Episode 5) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

Face Spraying Relationship, VN Star - Fawn Kitten (Episode 5) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are...
I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me!
Starring: Fawn Kitten
Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and ****! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched!
Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 07:18 AM #136000
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge and Lick - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Edge and Lick - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile