Old 03-12-2020, 10:11 AM #136081
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naked Cigarette Rolling and Smoking - Seraphina May - iwantclips

Naked Cigarette Rolling and Smoking - Seraphina May - iwantclips

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 21.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:14 AM #136082
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hungry wanker Jerk Off Instruction Abuse - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Hungry wanker Jerk Off Instruction Abuse - QueenRegina - iwantclips

for Me you ready for anything i wish....and ofc i can prove its...hahah how can you resit to touch your hard cock for Me?!you know its better then just have sex!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 914 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:14 AM #136083
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edging demands : Cum eating instruction : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Edging demands : Cum eating instruction : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
You get to jerk to my every command and enjoy my bare ass and pussy in your face. Jerk it to my sensual voice. As I count you down you will aim that loaded cock directly at your mouth and blow your load in there. Careful not swallow, not until I give you permission.
INCLUDES: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - ASS WORSHIP - LEGS - EDGING GAMES - BIG TITS - CEI - JOI - HUMILIATION
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:14 AM #136084
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:15 AM #136085
Модератор

Модератор

Default Self sucking BBC theropy - 2 - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Self sucking BBC theropy - 2 - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

You have had a Relapse-Fantasy at work showing the white girls your big n.igger dick and your boss is going to fire you if you don't stop showing off your BND. It's your second weekly Therapy-Fantasy session and this time I'd like to get down to the bottom of why you love showing off your dick to white girls. I thought I had made myself clear that you were to not to show your dick off to white girls in or out of the office. I need to run some Therapy-Fantasy tests to figure out why you are having these recurring BBC issues. In our first Therapy-Fantasy session we didn't thoroughly discuss the details of your BBC issues. I realize now that a self-sucking routine alone will not help you get over your exhibitionism. Although the self-sucking was helpful to keep your n.igger urges in check it apparently only worked for a couple of days. According to your boss, it was back to your n.iggerish ways. Staring at white girls asses at work and showing off your big black dong and getting no work done in the process. I received copies of some emails from your boss that have been circulating around to all the white girls about your Big N.igger Dick. This has to stop RIGHT NOW! Listen to some of these. I knew you couldn't keep your n.igger urges quiet for long. I'm going to have to ramp up your sessions. (Warning: This video is for guys that are into an interracial domination/humiliation fetish and contains many racial slurs aimed at blacks. Please do not purchase if you would be offended.)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:20 AM #136086
Модератор

Модератор

Default Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:22 AM #136087
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:23 AM #136088
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Pain Slut for Goddess Amanda - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:27 AM #136089
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 10:29 AM #136090
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: