Format: MPEG-4
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:11 PM #136173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teased into humiliation - Goddess NolitaColi - iwantclips

Teased into humiliation - Goddess NolitaColi - iwantclips

I'm your weakness, you both love and hate that about me. You just can't resist me. No matter how hard you try, you always find yourself with your pathetic cock in your hand, jerking to my perfection. It's ridiculous really, how much you love me and it hurts you to know that I'm so fucking out of your league yet it makes you so hard.
But it's your lucky day, today. You have been waiting, longing and aching in pain for me to post another video and here it is, loser.
In today's video I'm gonna make you cum so hard, only to be humiliated when I make you eat your own cum. But your brain is non-functioning when you hear my voice in this mesmerizing video, and you will do exactly as you're told.
Models: Goddess NolitaColi

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:12 PM #136174
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:15 PM #136175
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Boss Convinces You to Cheat on Wife 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Sexy Boss Convinces You to Cheat on Wife 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:16 PM #136176
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Caught You Panty Pervert - Lacie James - iwantclips

I Caught You Panty Pervert - Lacie James - iwantclips

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:18 PM #136177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliation and CEI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Humiliation and CEI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Hey you fucking FREAK! Yeah, you loser. Guess what you are going to do for me today?! That's right, Eat all your cum down. You're going to sit there and listen to my instruction and get into the loser position. You know... legs over your head so the cum goes right into your own mouth! Yeah you fucking pervert. Do it!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:25 PM #136178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sis Jade Janzten Makes You her Foot Bitch - Mean Girls & SPH - iwantclips

Step-Sis Jade Janzten Makes You her Foot Bitch - Mean Girls & SPH - iwantclips

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:26 PM #136179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lauren Phillips: Sexecutrix 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Lauren Phillips: Sexecutrix 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Featuring: Lauren Phillips Olivia, Lauren & Laz pulled off the perfect heist & secured the jewels. Once back at the hotel room, Laz assures the ladies that he has a guy who will fence the merchandise for them, and the ladies' suspicions are confirmed: Laz intends to rip them off. Laz was bragging to one of his friends about how he was going to take all the money from the heist, and Olivia overheard the conversation. The two women decided to go through with the caper anyway, as Laz is the one who can crack a safe. Olivia & Lauren distracted the guards, and everything went according to the plan. Now that they know Laz is a liar, they decide they have to get rid of him. The convince him they want to celebrate their big score with a juicy threesome, and Laz is all too eager to participate. The women fuck him silly. But when Laz decides to get rough with Olivia, she redirects his aggression to Lauren who doesn't seem to mind taking it rough. He fucks her from behind, orders her around, and just generally treats the women like they're dumb fuck toys. But they don't mind because they know what he has coming to him. When Laz is getting close to cumming, Olivia proposes that they engage in some erotic breath restriction. It takes some convincing, but once the ladies are bouncing on his cock, he's eager to take a risk. The first few times the plastic bag stays on for only a few seconds, but as he approaches orgasm, they leave the bag on longer & longer, weakening him & preventing his from resisting. Finally they reveal that they knew his plan was to cut them out of the profits, and they're not going to allow him to do that. He must be eliminated. Olivia pulls the bag tight & holds on as she rides Laz & he cums hard inside her. Worn out from all the excitement & lack of oxygen, Laz cannot fight the women & the last thing he ever sees is two foxy redheads staring down & smiling.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 21 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 01:32 PM #136180
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: