Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:14 PM #136202
Модератор

Модератор

Default 18' Double Ended Dildo Deep-Throat - JennaJRoss - iwantclips

18' Double Ended Dildo Deep-Throat - JennaJRoss - iwantclips

Another day.... another deep-throat clip. Ok well maybe not everyday but today is your lucky day if deep-throat is your thing! I sit topless in front of you ready to stuff my throat with the massive dildo i'm holding. I turn to profile so you can really see the length i'm taking down, and go to town. I shove the dildo deep into my esophagus over and over again. The massive dildo plunging into my throat produces long stringers of spit that I left run and fall where they please. If you like wet, messy, spit filled deep-throat sessions this is the clip for you!
XO
Jenna J Ross
Models: JennaJRoss

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:14 PM #136203
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chastity Release Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Chastity Release Tease - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip : "I'm your chastity slave and have been locked up for one long month. You just came back from working out and see me waiting for my release. Since I've been a good slave for you decide that I'll get unlocked, but first you want to have some fun with me. You leave and return in a bra and panties with some different outfits for your time out tonight. Before I'm unlocked you are going to tease and use me by showing me the different outfits on yourself and based on my reaction you'll decide which outfit to wear. After you decide on which outfit you'll wear you tease me more taunting me that it's been so long since I've been released. Finally I'm unlocked and I get a countdown, but you stop before the end and relock me with blue balls. You tell me that since I've gone 1 month I should be able to go longer. You tease me about how long I will be locked this time...one month, 2 months, 6, a year??, its up to you. This continues until you leave to go out laughing at me as you depart. "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:19 PM #136204
Модератор

Модератор

Default Schoolgirl Loser Abuse: Turning You Into My Jerk Monkey - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Schoolgirl Loser Abuse: Turning You Into My Jerk Monkey - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I love fucking with guys like you. You nerdy virgin loser types are so easy to control. You can't help but stare at me because I'm so hot. And of course I notice. I have you all jerking to me non stop. I get you all so turned on and hot and then make you do all my dirty work. I have great grades and I've got them without lifting a finger. You think I study? No way! You boys pay, work, and act as my little bitches. I fucking love it! I have several of you little nerds but I can tell that you'll be the leg lover of the bunch. You can't keep your eyes off my long perfect stems. You want to jerk to them? Go on get that hard dick out and pump it right here in front of me. You can't resist the urge to completely give in and do just as I say. I've already got you wrapped around my finger! Now cum on my countdown bitch. I have homework for you to do! Fetishes: Brat Girls, School Girl Outfit, Leg Fetish, Cock Tease, Schoolgirl, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk off Instruction, Loser Abuse, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Pantyhose Fetish, Cum Countdown
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:23 PM #136205
Модератор

Модератор

Default New BMW - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

New BMW - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip: "Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can “convince” the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum & soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car! "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:23 PM #136206
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bikini Goddess Tease & Denial Pt 1 - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Bikini Goddess Tease & Denial Pt 1 - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

My last "Bikini Tease & Denial" series ended too quickly. so I'm giving it another go. This time I lay out a strict set of edging instructions that you must follow daily. With each new clip addition, you will have more rules to follow. And we all know how you can't deny My requests. especially when I'm wearing a skimpy little bikini. Don't even THINK I'm going to let you GET OFF easy this time. OOOOOH NOOOO! This time I'm going to make you so sexually frustrated. you will do just about ANYTHING for a release. I'll make you beg and plead, over and over, and I'll still probably just deny you! LOL! It doesn't even matter because no mater what, you will obey My commands and follow along with the game. no cumming until I say so! Ready?? Let's go.
**Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
**Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 57 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:24 PM #136207
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cumming Smoke Fetish - Allie - iwantclips

Cumming Smoke Fetish - Allie - iwantclips

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I light up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore.
Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:25 PM #136208
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess After Cum Smoke and Tease! - JadeSkye - iwantclips

Goddess After Cum Smoke and Tease! - JadeSkye - iwantclips

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:28 PM #136209
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Just the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 02:29 PM #136210
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

The Best Part of Waking Up - GoddessVeeNess - iwantclips

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile