Old 03-12-2020, 08:43 PM #136391
Модератор

Модератор

Default Make It Hurt For Me - Challenge - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Make It Hurt For Me - Challenge - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

It's not a secret you LOVE jerking off. To me and my big tits or anything and anybody else. You love your orgasms. One can even say you're addicted to them... But have you ever asked yourself, do you really deserve having all those orgasms? Do you deserve all that unlimited stroking, and cumming whenever you feel like it? See, I don't think you do. I don't think you deserve any of that. What I think you deserve is pain. Causing pain to your cock and balls wouldn't be just something that fits you much better than masturbating freely as much as you want, it would also be super fun for me, so naturally you're going to do it now. Make it hurt for me.
Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:44 PM #136392
Модератор

Модератор

Default SECRET AFFAIR - GoddessCeline - iwantclips

SECRET AFFAIR - GoddessCeline - iwantclips

Custom clip request "Hi Step-Mum, here are all the details of my idea. I did so many of them because I want this clip to be the most special yet. It is to be new in style, positions and camera angles. To that end I have included some photos from a couple of videos I have - plus one or two from around the net. Please let me know if all this detail is too much for you. I don't want to put you under and pressure and can always delay my request until another time. The poses and positions are very important to me - along with the dirty-talk. The photos refer to, in order: preparing to go out; standing, walking, posing naked: various full naked poses on bed; missionary; on top (both ways); squeezing breasts up close; caressing oneself; doggy; blowjob. The missionary, on top and doggy and breast squeezing pics are very close to what I would love to see you do. The other various poses are less exact. But again: full length nudity of you would be great (obviously no pussy shown! that would be skillfully hidden).
THE STORY/SCENARIO
The video has a vintage style because it is set in the past. It tales the tale of a young Step-Mother and son who end up having passionate taboo sex.
The Step-Mother is a beautiful widow. She is lovely and ladylike in her vintage outfit and also in way she moves and behaves.
Her son is becoming a horny young man. He is greatly stirred by the presence of his Step-Mother. Sometimes he wants her so bad that he fantasizes that he will take her by Coerce or that she will come and seduce him.
The story starts with the Step-Mother busy doing something. Maybe she is finishing dressing in her room before going out somewhere. During this time she talks a lot to her son. She mentions their life together, the fact the Step-Father is , has the son his homework, etc. The son listens - thinking how beautiful his Step-Mother is. Soon she finishes, gives him a kiss on the cheek, tells him not to wait up, and goes out.
Later she returns home. Perhaps she has a few too many drinks with her female friend. She goes to her room and begins to undress. Little does she know that her son woke at the sound of her arrival and is now watching her through a gap in the door. His heart pounds as he sees his lovely Step-Mother undress. It is a sexy striptease. He gets to see her in lingerie, then totally naked. She poses in front of her mirror, admiring her body. She events struts around. She is searching for confidence in herself.
The joining of Step-Mother and son starts about here. It occurs one of two possible ways. First, the Step-Mother sees her son peeking on her and is fascinated rather than angry. She then proceeds to seduce him. Second, the son can't help himself and bursts in on his Step-Mother. She is shocked and tries to stop him, but he is too strong and passionate. Soon he has her on the bed. She is very reluctant until her son makes her feel too good to deny.
DETAILS
The scene takes place at night. It can be low lit - but not to the point where your nudity cannot be clearly seen!
Positions: Missionary, on top, doggy-style. Son either cums in you or on you.
Some of your clothing: stockings, garters, and a pear necklace (which you take off eventually so that it doesn't hide any of your breasts!).
You wear your hair in a very elegant style - perhaps up.
Lots of full length body views of you - dressed and naked (full frontal), standing and lying down.
Lots of different views of your naked breasts and legs and butt and back.
Lots of mentions of the words Step-Mother, Step-Mom, son.
Your son sucking on your breasts.
Your son has a huge cock.
Dialogue like: ‘Fuck your Step-Mother‘, ‘So much better than your Step-Father‘, ‘Fucking my son feels so good‘, ‘Do you like fucking your Step-Mother?‘. Finally, please would you mention the word ‘'. You might say stuff like: ‘My son, this is wrong, it's !” or “You know this is , my son. You must never tell anyone.”
The way your character speaks depends on whether she is the willing seductress of her son, or whether he has Coerced her in to doing these things. " ****************SPECIAL PRICE DUO NUDITY ******
Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 15 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:44 PM #136393
Модератор

Модератор

Default Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:45 PM #136394
Модератор

Модератор

Default CUM ON YOUR FACE CEI - Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

CUM ON YOUR FACE CEI - Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

I want you to do something for me loser, something to entertain me.You have 2 minutes to jerk yourself into a frenzy then resume the loser position and cum all over that pathetic face of yours. Do you think you can do it in time before I deny your sorry ass?* F I N D O M *My most obedient and favourite financial subs will use code 'LEXILUXEADDICTION' 1000% at checkout.LEXI25 - 25%LEXI50 - 50%LEXI100 - 100%LEXI500 - 500%LEXI1000 - 1000%COVERTHECUTS - 40%* T R I B U T E *Sending Me A Tribute Gives Me Even More $$$$* S E R V E M E *
Want to be my good boy? Purchase "Princess Lexi Luxe's Slave Application'* S O C I A L S *Follow Me on Twitter: @LexiLuxe_Follow Me on Instagram: @LexiLuxe__
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:45 PM #136395
Модератор

Модератор

Default - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

- AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:46 PM #136396
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Bull White Cuckold - Mistress T - iwantclips

Black Bull White Cuckold - Mistress T - iwantclips

My 1st ever cuckold scene with a black bull (the one you know & love) & a pathetic white cuckold slave locked in chastity. An epic INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING event.
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:48 PM #136397
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

The Stud to Dud Project (Premature Ejaculation) 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:50 PM #136398
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

- Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:56 PM #136399
Модератор

Модератор

Default VIP Striptease Turns To Sex w Accidental Creampie - Cookinbaconnaked - iwantclips

VIP Striptease Turns To Sex w Accidental Creampie - Cookinbaconnaked - iwantclips

20 minutes, 4k, lots of POV -- you are getting the VIP treatment in the back room when the model decides she wants more...
Models: Cookinbaconnaked

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.83 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 08:57 PM #136400
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny