Old 03-12-2020, 09:13 PM #136411
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Body Worship - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

Bratty Body Worship - PrincessPandora - iwantclips

I am the ULTIMATE tee n brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:20 PM #136412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Dipping, Dangling, and Shoe play to make you weak - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:24 PM #136413
Модератор

Модератор

Default [ASMR] Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

[ASMR] Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

You get so weak for my tits. They make you desperate. They make you stupid. But you love it. Keep your eyes on the screen and stroke to your favourite part of me. I want you completely obsessed.

* Contains layered audio (whispering + fabric stroking) *

Categories: ASMR, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Slave Training, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:26 PM #136414
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Devout Boob Worshipper - AdrienneB - iwantclips

A Devout Boob Worshipper - AdrienneB - iwantclips

As you stare at these sexy DD s your cock immediately throbs. Notice how much it turns you on when I use these tits to my advantage. All you can think about is getting on your knees and professing your love for Me. It's so easy to make you all mine and powerless. Now it's to the point where it's something you need daily and desperately crave. My tits have become your new religion. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 16 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:27 PM #136415
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:32 PM #136416
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Good Tit Worshipper - AdrienneB - iwantclips

My Good Tit Worshipper - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's no surprise you want to worship tits no matter what even if you have to
fantasize about what's underneath my clothes. The power held over you just from touching and teasing is enough to make you drop to your knees and stroke your cock. As your dick gets hard and worked you're all worked up you cant think straight. This is the power of tits. Serve. Worship. Obey. Be My Good Tit Worshipper.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:35 PM #136417
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bubble Gum Brat - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Bubble Gum Brat - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Ever wondered what it's like on the other side when you're trying to text a girl that's too good for you?
*Get noticed. Tribute*
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:41 PM #136418
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Requested clip :
"So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:46 PM #136419
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Like To Be Used - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

You Like To Be Used - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-12-2020, 09:47 PM #136420
Модератор

Модератор

Default Leave your wife, or else I'm telling her everything. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Leave your wife, or else I'm telling her everything. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being Blackmailed-Fantasy into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile