Old 03-13-2020, 12:34 PM #136661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

Flip Flops Make You Weak - PetiteBlondeMILF - iwantclips

You are the type that a girl walks by and you hear that "flip... flop" your eyes immediately hit the floor. Enjoy this one sugar! Your dream of a footjob with a happy ending of cumming on my feet is about to come true
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:41 PM #136662
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak AND Stupid For Big Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Weak AND Stupid For Big Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Big tits make you stupid, you know this. You love it. The feelings you get when my cleavage enters into your view is beyond your wildest dreams. The size, shape, and erotic ways I squeeze my tits has become your Silly Stuff. You can't help yourself, suddenly you have to stroke it and cum as hard as you can. You're a sub to big fake tits and you're proud of it. Nothing compares to a woman in front of you with the curves of a true goddess. I'm never going to stop using them against you.
Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Underboob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:44 PM #136663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Bratty Tits Own You - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Big Bratty Tits Own You - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

A bratty girl with big fake tits makes you so horny. I know how my body affects you and I love to tease you with it even though you don't deserve it. I want you to jerk your tits for my big boobs just the way I tell you to and if you are a good boy I even might let you cum for me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:47 PM #136664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Unaware Big Step-Sister - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Unaware Big Step-Sister - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Pissed because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:48 PM #136665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Cum for My Big Tits JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Eat Cum for My Big Tits JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

It's so easy to manipulate you tit addicts. You really can't say no when I wear this bikini. You want to serve and worship my big tits? Then you need to eat your cum for them.Don't look so scared, you're going to love tasting your cum. And, I mean, you'll do anything for my tits, won't you? Especially when I cover them in oil like this. Face it, you have no power. Your fate is sealed. You're going to eat your own cum.To prevent you from chickening out, I'm going to pull my trump card. When you cum, I'm going to show you my bare tits. Then I KNOW you're going to do anything I see. You'll be absolutely mesmerized -- a mindless little cum-eating puppet.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:51 PM #136666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliated For Loving Huge Tits - Khaleesi Athena - iwantclips

Humiliated For Loving Huge Tits - Khaleesi Athena - iwantclips

#3 BEST SELLER! You have an unhealthy obsession with My tits. When you see My cleavage in a low cut shirt you can't snap yourself out of subspace. You're fucking pathetic for obsessing over something as simple as My tits in a low cut crop top! I'm always up for reminding you how much if a loser you are for your infatuation.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:52 PM #136667
Модератор

Модератор

Default P0PPERS: Handpussy Fucking CEI - Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

P0PPERS: Handpussy Fucking CEI - Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

Im feeling very generous today slave, I feel like you need to be rewarded for your outstanding efforts. Spoiling me tremendously at Christmas with so much ca$h and presents and without me even prompting you. So yes, you deserve to be rewarded , good boys always get rewarded.Im going to give you the sexiest jerk off instruction of your life and I want your 'girlfriend' involved too. Im going to instruct you on exactly how you need to fuck her, followed by a naughty cum countdown.Of course, in order for to have the luxury of cumming you have to do something to entertain me...it not all about you lol!! Enjoy pet!!* F I N D O M *My most obedient and favourite financial subs will use code 'LEXILUXEADDICTION' 1000% at checkout.LEXI25 - 25%LEXI50 - 50%LEXI100 - 100%LEXI500 - 500%LEXI1000 - 1000%COVERTHECUTS - 40%* T R I B U T E *Sending Me A Tribute Gives Me Even More $$$$* S E R V E M E *
Want to be my good boy? Purchase "Princess Lexi Luxe's Slave Application'* S O C I A L S *Follow Me on Twitter: @LexiLuxe_
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 384 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:58 PM #136668
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Cost Of Your Addiction - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

The Cost Of Your Addiction - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 12:59 PM #136669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Breasted Bitch - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Big Breasted Bitch - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Watching the preview of my big breasts makes you instantly turn into my boob bitch. My perky huge tits will enter and control you mind, shaping and molding you into my weak addict as you stroke and grow weaker. I get what I want as you stare at them more and more. You feel the intense urge to obey as I shape and mold you mind. Repeat after me, "I am your big breasted bitch, Princess Fierce!" Now buy it boob bitch! This clip contains elements of tit worship, orgasm denial, goddess worship, big tits, natural tits, big natural tits, tits, findom, financial domination, tease & denial, cock tease, slave training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-13-2020, 01:00 PM #136670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

Neighbor Girl Cleavage Tease - Mistress Dina - iwantclips

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES:
10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY
25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER
50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA
100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile