Old 04-18-2019, 06:22 AM #13661
Модератор

Модератор

why am i so confident putting an almost 12 minute video up for $1? because after you watch it, you'll be hooked. you might think you can resist, but you will think about me, hour after hour, throughout the day, you'll want more, you will be fascinated and your fascination will grow into an addiction. you have nothing to lose but a dollar...and a piece of your soul.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:23 AM #13662
Модератор

Модератор

You're STILL a virgin. How embarrassed and ashamed should you feel. You're nothing but a failure, a joke of man a pathetic virgin loser. You will have those V plates till the day you d.i.e. and you know it. There is no chance in hell of you ever getting to experience sex of any kind all you can do is jerk that lonely little VIRGIN cock. I want you to jerk to that fact that you're a virgin, that nobody wants you, that your cock will never be used apart from you tugging on it. Laughing and mocking you and reminding you of what a failure in life you really are. We were put on this earth to reproduce and you're never going to do that. Maybe the really is a good thing, we don't need any more losers walking this earth. So jerk to it, stroke your cock all the way to orgasm and with every single stroke I want you to remind yourself, shout it out loud virgin boy. You will ALWAYS be a virgin!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:24 AM #13663
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching Mummy smoke her cigarettes, don't you? Well ok I'll give you a deal... you can watch me but you I'm going to teach you how to be a good boy and lick Mummys pussy whilst I smoke!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:24 AM #13664
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Halloween perverts! It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of year and I have a little trick or treat themed JOI for you. After I work you up is it going to end with a trick or a treat? So many possibilities that regardless how it ends you are going to enjoy every last second of it you horny slut!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:26 AM #13665
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to get ruined by my sexy sheer black pantyhose? We are going to play a sensual, teasing JOI game with my wishlist. Bring 2 six-sided dice and your wallet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body and sexy size 9 feet in sheer nylons until you're begging for more. Roll your dice to see what you get to buy for me. Stroke for me, fall deeper into addiction. How much will you buy for me today? Do you get to reach the cum countdown your first time through the video or will your dice rolls make you start from the beginning all over again? Let's find out what the dice have in store for you... Shot in 1080p with clean sound.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:27 AM #13666
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm going to tempt you. I'm going to control you. I'm going to seduce you and lure you with my perfect, plump lips. These lips that speak the words that own you, as dangerous as they are bare, they become a weapon of male destruction with a simple coating of lipstick. My red lips destroy you. My words weaken you and you lose yourself in my lipnosis.
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 838
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:29 AM #13667
Модератор

Модератор

Just get a look at these sexy, tight, shiny leggings. Don't they make you sooo stupid? Don't they make your brain get all mushy and dumb? Hahaha...I know they do. You're just so stupid every time you see Me on your screen. I'm your substance of choice, like heroin going into your bloodstream. And you make some pretty bad decisions when it comes to Me, don't you? I make you spend all of your money on Me, I make you dedicate all of your time to worshipping Me and jerking off to Me. And sometimes you think to yourself, "Oh no, this Femdom stuff isn't good for me, I should probably try to stop..." lolol but we both know that's just ridiculous! Because one look at Me and you become way too stupid to ever stop.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 888
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:29 AM #13668
Модератор

Модератор

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:29 AM #13669
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine! You walk in on me lounging on your bed, fully nude. I've been waiting for you, I've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it, spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can, begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it, stretch it, fill it, pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It's so huge, I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum, filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC, dildo fucking, virtual sex
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:30 AM #13670
Модератор

Модератор

I twirl around in My tiny blue bikini, teasing you with My perfect body; Completely aware of how weak you become. I know you can't resist My every command as I tell you how good it will feel to be broken by Me. Empty your head as I shake My plump butt in your face and it becomes so blissfully simple to break the bank for Me as I encourage your financial downfall.
Models: Marigoddess

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile