Old 04-18-2019, 06:42 AM #13681
Модератор

Модератор

There's No Denying That you Are COMPLETELY Irresponsible When It Comes To My Perfect , Bratty , Round Ass . And That's Ok I Accept you . There Has Got To Be Something Very Liberating In Letting My Ass Make your Decisions , Letting My Ass Control your Cock And Wallet , It's So Much Easier When My Ass Is In Control And you Can't Help But To Be Brainwashed By It .
Models: SidneyB

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:43 AM #13682
Модератор

Модератор

All it takes to get your attention is to strip, but what if getting naked did so much more than that? I could use my body to put you in a trance. What if my naked curves, laid fully bare, caused you to spiral into another world altogether? Watch my hips sway, let them lull you into a perfect state of euphoric contentment. Let the world drift away until my body is all that's left. You could feel all of your nerve endings buzzing with gratification from my anodyne seduction. Let go, feel the bewitchment consume you as I become the strongest aphrodisiac you've ever succumbed to. My body will give you a taste of a thrill you can only envision after midnight. Feel the allure, and let yourself savor the daydream as I guide you through the most intense, sexual head trip you've only fantasized about. Feel your senses freed from the bondage of reality as I show you an escape your naughtiest reveries cannot comprehend in a total state of sexual awakening and explicit exploration that will leave you aching for more.
Models: Rose Black's Fetish and Fucks

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:43 AM #13683
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Jillian loves to humiliate you and make you cry, but today she has sunk to a new low. She found your 10th grade teacher - the one who ruined your life by bullying you in front of your classmates, and is going to suck his cock while you watch! She reminds you of how much she hates your small cock and how much she enjoys fucking real men and flaunting them in front of you. She tells you that your teacher and her have been laughing at you all day. He has been telling her what a bitch you were back then. She makes you tell him what a bitch you are now and how right he was back then. You hate him! You dont want to do it, but you can never say no to Jillian, so you meekly tell him that you are a bitch and a failure. You can see the look of lust in her eyes as she admires his big cock. She tells you that you will be serving her and your math teacher from now on. You are going to cook and clean for this Alpha couple from now on, and she is going to fuck the man you hate most in the world on your own bed. She strokes and sucks his cock while she smiles at the tears in your eyes. She laughs at you while she calls you a sissy bitch and taunts you with your old Math teacher's cock. She rubs her ass against his cock while she tells you to stroke your cock like a good cuckold. She makes you beg him to cum in her mouth. In the end, she shows you the huge load he shot into your wife's mouth , and she orders you to go them some drinks. THE EYE CONTACT AND VERBAL HUMILIATION IN THIS ONE IS INTENSE. DEFINITELY ONE OF OUR BEST CLIPS EVER!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:44 AM #13684
Модератор

Модератор

Hey piggy piggy. I got something for you! I got a fun like game for you to oink and click your way through, I know you are already sitting there with your dick in your hand and your paycheck just hit your bank account. I'm going to take it from you but I'm going to let the wheel decide... piggy on your knees and wallet in your mouth get ready to click send when I tell you to. Three, two, one, send.. it is too easy, but it is even easier for Me to get exactly what I want from loser pigs. Make your Goddess happy. Try to satisfy My greed by playing along with My devious findom wheel. See if you can make it to the end and receive your piggy treat. Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:44 AM #13685
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 98.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:44 AM #13686
Модератор

Модератор

I really hate to shave, I have some old used razors that the Mistresses give me and I always cut myself when I try to shave, I **** and I cry after, as I afraid the so much! But Ariel doesn't like to see me unshaved, as she things this is disrespectful, so she wants to show me how important shaving is for her slave standards! After dominating me with hard hand over mouth smother, Ariel tells me not to move and she just relaxes her hands on my face and she massages her fingers slowly. She covers softly my face with her palms and after she rests the back of her hands. She scratches me softly with her long nails and she uses her hands on my face in a relaxing way. I must admit that Ariel has perfect hands, with beautiful nails and jewelry, but is rare to be in this mood, using her sexy hands on my face in such an enchanting way!
Models: Blackmailed By Brats

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:45 AM #13687
Модератор

Модератор

Humiliating JOI. I laugh at your tiny penis and mock your sexual desperation. I make you jerk it for me while I degrade you and explain that you can never have pussy like this. You are addicted to me and reliant on my commands - but will I allow you to shoot your tiny load?
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:46 AM #13688
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request. No name used throughout. I am your girlfriend and I arrive home from work with very sore feet. You offer to rub them for me. The soft stockings covering my petite sexy feet feel so good between your fingers and hands. Keep going baby. Feels sooo good.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 53.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:46 AM #13689
Модератор

Модератор

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:47 AM #13690
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing, encouraging, dripping with seduction. I know you're a fan of large tits. Mine are a perfect 34D. I dressed up in some silky lingerie, slowly bouncing them, squeezing them, licking them, and I keep you wanting more. I have a lot of fun as I slowly remove my bra and press them in your face. Giggling as we both get turned on with excitement. Come join the fun. Appreciate and worship my boobs.
Models: ScarlettLush

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile