Old 03-14-2020, 08:16 PM #136951
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Will Be At My Feet - Princess Carmela - iwantclips

You Will Be At My Feet - Princess Carmela - iwantclips

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
-Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:20 PM #136952
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:20 PM #136953
Модератор

Модератор

Default Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Losers Eat Cum for Goddess - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:21 PM #136954
Модератор

Модератор

Default Remote Controlled Choker - Breath Play & Neck Fetish - noelleeaston - iwantclips

Remote Controlled Choker - Breath Play & Neck Fetish - noelleeaston - iwantclips

I'm putting a lot of trust in you... you might be many miles away but I'm desperate to put you in control. No safe words, no tapping out. Take my breath away as you see fit, and watch the life drain from my eyes as I frantically grasp at the ever tightening choker that controls my life. You leave me gasping for air, begging for mercy, tongue Coerced out. I'm starting to wish we had put a time limit or some rules on this new game but it's too late for pleading and backing out. I clutch frantically at the choker that is stealing my breath away, flailing helplessly as I fight for air, but you refuse to let up and my lifeless body falls against the couch, neck outstretched and slowly released from your breathtaking hold as you watch me regain consciousness.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:39 PM #136955
Модератор

Модератор

Default Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:39 PM #136956
Модератор

Модератор

Default Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:42 PM #136957
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:44 PM #136958
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 08:56 PM #136959
Модератор

Модератор

Default XXL Foot Buffet! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

XXL Foot Buffet! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-14-2020, 09:00 PM #136960
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Bound for Pain - MinaThorne - iwantclips

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile