Old 03-27-2020, 12:57 AM #138861
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

I'm stronger & way more powerful - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
****CUSTOM***
I ask you for a back massage, but you act as though you really don't want to give me one.
Looks like I need to remind you that I'm much stronger than you and I've beaten your ass countless times and could probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied.,,,so with that being said I take it that you will agree to rub my back and massage my strong muscles.
I pull off my shirt, and turn around for you to start rubbing and of course you know me ...I have to make sure to show off and tease you with how powerful my back is.
You are making me mad..I am not at all happy with the job you are doing, I'm getting angry.
You leave me no choice but to grab you by the throat and make you pay for doing a shitty job.
Let me start by smothering you with my boobs.
Making you watch as I keep flexing and showing off my muscles while you're gasping for air.
You think that's bad just wait because I am about to start to smothering you with my ass.
I know you want to feel how strong my legs are don't you?
Good, let me wrap my thighs around your head and have you feel them as I squeeze you while I stare you in the eyes watching you squirm.
I can't help but laugh....I'm really enjoying myselfm watching you in pain.My ankles are pretty strong to ya know,,,feel as i wrap them around your neck and begin squeezing.
Hummmm how should I finish you off???...I think by smothering you with my bare feet until you black out.
** Muscle Fetish / Muscular Women / Muscular Worship / Flexing / Biceps / Smother / Ass Fetish / Big Tits / Back Fetish / Beatdowns
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 12:58 AM #138862
Модератор

Модератор

Default Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 01:24 AM #138863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Step-Sister addiction - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 01:30 AM #138864
Модератор

Модератор

Default Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Using you like My toy - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 01:43 AM #138865
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Intense Orgasm Mind Fuck - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 01:45 AM #138866
Модератор

Модератор

Default Massage Envy - Angela Salvagno - iwantclips

Massage Envy - Angela Salvagno - iwantclips

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 01:46 AM #138867
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gaping Bubbling Wet Farts - MissEllie - iwantclips

Gaping Bubbling Wet Farts - MissEllie - iwantclips

Custom request for clear cum lube pumped into ass over and over while I Fisst & fuck my ass with a massive dildo to get big gapes, massive farts, bubbling juicy farts and a little bit of dirty talk
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 22 min 45 s
Size: 1 000 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 02:09 AM #138868
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet Pussy Spreading and Smoking JOI - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Wet Pussy Spreading and Smoking JOI - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 02:12 AM #138869
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-27-2020, 02:19 AM #138870
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Starter Kit - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Sissy Starter Kit - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile