Old 03-28-2020, 06:23 PM #139081
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Stinky Feet - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Lick My Stinky Feet - CearaLynch - iwantclips

MY GOD!!! What is that smell? I have been walking around in my beat-up old flats all day barefoot and right when I popped my shoe off my heel, a cloud of funk easily fills the room. Once I have both my shoes off, I can feel myself get light-headed from the stink. Im going to have to give my rank feet a bath. Good thing I have an army of foot slaves eager and willing to lick my feet clean. I hope you can hold your breath because if the absolute joy of worshipping my feet doesnt make you pass out, my ripe sweaty feet sure will!
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:31 PM #139082
Модератор

Модератор

Default Broken By Tits - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Broken By Tits - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Strip and get on all fours and stroke straight away.
My big perfect tits make you feel like such a weak bitch. That's good. That's how you should feel. Always aware of your inferiority and My power. I don't want men I want cattle. I want you to OBEY every command I give you even when you don't want to, ESPECIALLy when you don't want to. I want to break your puny pathetic psyche so completely that you are truly the MOST pathetic creature to have walked the planet.
You're already nearly there, addicted to wanking, horny for humiliation by a beautiful woman, keeping the most real part of yourself secret from everyone that knows you.it is EASY to brain wash a man as pathetic as you into being even more pathetic! You'll never have anything real, like Me, the most real you get is your own hot cum in your face.
REAL men get to CUM on My glorious tits, men like you get to CUM on your face, after I've fucked you around for a bit, put you in your place. Grovel around on the floor. If I tell you to slap your dick you do, if I tell you to lick the floor you do. I want your self respect, I want your cash, I want your cum, I want it all. I command you to CUM on your face, not in your mouth, too easy! Then clean your face on the floor like a d og. Hahaha! Breaking you down bit by bit with My big beautiful tits and mindfucking words will never get tired
Contains: tit worship, men following orders, humiliation, mindfuck, mental domination, JOI, cum countdown, facial, femdom pov, arrogant woman, slave training, femdom pov, topless, nipple worship, scornful powerful woman
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:34 PM #139083
Модератор

Модератор

Default Chase Blowbang Bukkake - Bukkake Amateurs - iwantclips

Chase Blowbang Bukkake - Bukkake Amateurs - iwantclips

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:37 PM #139084
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI - Loser Load - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

CEI - Loser Load - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:38 PM #139085
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 929 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:41 PM #139086
Модератор

Модератор

Default Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

The hot sitter has no time to give you attention. She finds you annoying and pathetic. She spends the entire time on the phone with her boyfriend, back turned to you. She only acknowledges you in the rudest of ways, making you feel like an unworthy idiot. You don't let it stop you from drooling over every inch of her perfect body. Her booty and feet keep you staring no matter what mean things she says about you to her boyfriend.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:49 PM #139087
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 06:57 PM #139088
Модератор

Модератор

Default DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

DOUBLE DILDO and Smoking Fetish Play - audreysimone - iwantclips

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 07:07 PM #139089
Модератор

Модератор

Default Use Me - Rough Anal - PleasantAme - iwantclips

Use Me - Rough Anal - PleasantAme - iwantclips

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically: someone. I ask you how I can help, and you reply "I want to fuck your tight, little hole". I smile, turn around, and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight, I give in and use my spit as lube, fingering my ass until I'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts, but I won't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It's not too long before we're both cumming together.
Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
Size: 662 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2020, 07:16 PM #139090
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile