Format: MPEG-4
Size: 366 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:41 PM #139182
Модератор

Модератор

Default Getting Rid Of Her - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

Getting Rid Of Her - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:41 PM #139183
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coerce you to wear school girl outfit and find out you are a slut bitch - MaryanRed - iwantclips

Coerce you to wear school girl outfit and find out you are a slut bitch - MaryanRed - iwantclips

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:42 PM #139184
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cruel JOI - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

Cruel JOI - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

You're such a slave to your pathetic excuse for a fucking penis, it **** me. It actually makes me angry. Why should I spend my time giving you sensual jerk off instructions when I have so many better things that I could be doing?
I think I'm just too kind. I can't help but take pity on cretins like you.
But I am getting bored of it. So you know what? Tonight I am gonna help you jerk off, but I'm not going to waste my precious time on it. Nah. Not anymore. Tonight we're rushing the fuck through things because I simply can't be bothered wasting my time on losers like you anymore.
So hurry the fuck up, okay?
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 4 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:45 PM #139185
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:47 PM #139186
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Goddess Emily - iwantclips

- Goddess Emily - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:50 PM #139187
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:54 PM #139188
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:54 PM #139189
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-31-2020, 10:58 PM #139190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Peeping Little Step-Brother - Anabelle Pync - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Peeping Little Step-Brother - Anabelle Pync - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Anabelle is getting ready and has no idea that you have snuck into the bathroom to watch her. You try to stay quiet because you know she would tell Step-Mom and you would get in trouble, but it is so worth it to see your Step-Sister Exposed-Fantasy. Her tiny skirt ends just below where you really want to see, so you look up at her and see those juicy pussy lips on display. She makes it easier for you as she bends over to look in the mirror and you take the opportunity to stare at her. Her ass shakes as she uses her whole body to rub in her makeup. The temptation becomes too strong, and your hand reaches out, but you chicken out. If only you could touch her soft skin and those meaty lips. It is overwhelming when she rubs oil on her legs and makes them glisten. She brushes her hair and still does not realize that you are next to her. Anabelle readjusts her massive tits in her bra before grabbing her toothbrush. As the vibrating bristles caress her teeth, her whole body gyrates in rhythm as she waits for this not so mundane chore to be finished. You finally get the courage to grab her slit and she turns around in Torment that you were watching her this whole time. When she thinks you have left, she resumes brushing her teeth. After your surprise she is a little shaken and assumes a squatting position to prevent spilling any toothpaste on her bright red bra and skirt. If she knew you were back again for another look and watching her ass and pussy violently shake, she would be appalled. OTHER KEYWORDS-flashing,, brushing teeth, tooth brushing, embarrassment, Annabelle Pync, POV, point of view, extreme closeups, hair brushing, twerking
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile