Old 04-01-2020, 01:11 AM #139271
Модератор

Модератор

Default Small Penis Loser with Zoe Page - British Small Penis Humiliation - iwantclips

Small Penis Loser with Zoe Page - British Small Penis Humiliation - iwantclips

Mistress Zoe knows the only reason you go to aerobics is to stare at her. And the only reason you stare is because you can't get a real woman. And why is that? It's because you've got a tiny cock! And to make your pervy sessions more frustrating, Zoe decides to do aerobics braless, so her boobs bounce all over under her tight top. And then gets revenge by teasing you further still by humiliating your tiny penis.
Models: British Small Penis Humiliation

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:12 AM #139272
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Game: Are You Getting All Worked Up? - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

JOI Game: Are You Getting All Worked Up? - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Custom request. No name used. You are my girlfriend's best friend and you two are going on a trip to the islands. You come over to get her opinion on some outfits you bought but she isn't home. You always catch me staring at you so you decide have fun with me. You ask if you can try on some of the outfits for my opinion. You start trying on the outfits teasing me as you show them off and make me watch you change out of them. You notice me getting excited and aroused. You decide to make it a game instructing me to get my dick out and stroke for you. If I can make it to the end without exploding I win but if I can't then I have to pay for the outfits. At the end you add another twist by telling me that I have clean it all up or you will Expose-Fantasy me.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 23 min 21 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:17 AM #139273
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2 BRATTY BITCHE'S - XxBrookLogan - iwantclips

2 BRATTY BITCHE'S - XxBrookLogan - iwantclips

That's right LOSER!!! you have 2 BITCHY BRATS giving you loser abuse and laughing at you right here!! ha ha Your such a complete utter loser ant you! Ha ha You will never ever get a girl friend lets face it!! We take over your loser life! ha ha You cant get enough of me and my sexy friends giving you abuse!! Your always buying every single one of my videos!! Your completely addicted to me!! and always will be ha ha ha You love all the loser abuse and the truth i tell you!! because you know its true!! ha ha ha You will work your loser ass off to give me all your money, because you cannot get enough of me being a total utter bitch to you!!! You will give me all your money, and leave your self with nothing, because i will always be first priority!!! Your nothing but a silly little loser!!! ha ha and always will be!!! me and my hot friends love laughing at you, knowing what a BIG LOSER you are!!! You would do anything to give me and my hot friends what we want!!! ha ha ha Now go send me a nice big tribute and send one to my hot friend Chloe to!!!! Do it now LOSER!!!!! HA HA HA
Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:18 AM #139274
Модератор

Модератор

Default Suck it All BBC Sissification by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Suck it All BBC Sissification by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:19 AM #139275
Модератор

Модератор

Default The New Domme on the Block - KatieRiccixx - iwantclips

The New Domme on the Block - KatieRiccixx - iwantclips

Hi! It's me, your new favorite foul mouthed, tattooed Mistress with size 6 feet. Scared? You should be. I'm ready to lock your dick in a cage and make you suffer. This is the end for you.
Models: KatieRiccixx

Duration: 2 min 53 s
Size: 70.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:23 AM #139276
Модератор

Модератор

Default Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:24 AM #139277
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naked Brooke Dominates Her Naked Slave - View 2 - Dungeon Virgins - iwantclips

Naked Brooke Dominates Her Naked Slave - View 2 - Dungeon Virgins - iwantclips

Big boobed blonde glamour babe Brooke Lee is totally naked wearing nothing but her black boots and ready to dominate her naked male slave Beefy by spanking and whipping is bare arse, humiliating him and grabbing his balls as she verbully abuses him. Camera view 2
Models: Dungeon Virgins

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:25 AM #139278
Модератор

Модератор

Default Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:27 AM #139279
Модератор

Модератор

Default Elegant Toe Sucking Consequences - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Elegant Toe Sucking Consequences - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

This slave took one look at me in this elegant latex gown and said he would do anything to suck my toes! Well, I let him have it and then I am really gonna let him have it! LOL! Wouldn't you like to in in debt like this to me? Email me if you are ready to be a film slave and suffer the painful consequences!
Categories: Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 01:28 AM #139280
Модератор

Модератор

Default You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile