Old 04-01-2020, 02:08 AM #139311
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

Satin-Stroker - madam brandon - iwantclips

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:09 AM #139312
Модератор

Модератор

Default 30 Day B-day 20 - Shiny Latex Fetish - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

30 Day B-day 20 - Shiny Latex Fetish - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:10 AM #139313
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin-y Slip & Shiny Yellow Panties - DeliaTS - iwantclips

Satin-y Slip & Shiny Yellow Panties - DeliaTS - iwantclips

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:11 AM #139314
Модератор

Модератор

Default Flirty JOI for Shy Virgins - London Lix - iwantclips

Flirty JOI for Shy Virgins - London Lix - iwantclips

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:13 AM #139315
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Shiny Pussy Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy!

Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:16 AM #139316
Модератор

Модератор

Default Distance Game - Mistress T - iwantclips

Distance Game - Mistress T - iwantclips

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:18 AM #139317
Модератор

Модератор

Default SPH With REAL Subs' Dick Pics - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

SPH With REAL Subs' Dick Pics - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

So I know that you guys just LOVE sending pics of your disgusting maggot dicks to poor, unsuspecting females. You can't help yourselves. So, needing inspiration for my latest small penis humiliation clip, I decided to ask Twitter to send me their dick pics...and they certainly didn't disappoint! Here I spend almost 20 MINUTES discussing REAL submissive's dick pics, and talk about just what makes each and every one of them so unappealing.
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 18 min 59 s
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:19 AM #139318
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:19 AM #139319
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Advanced Cum Eating Academy Lesson 4 -1080p mp4 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 02:19 AM #139320
Модератор

Модератор

Default Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 678 MiB
Download From AnzFile