Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 10:58 AM #139672
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 10:58 AM #139673
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck Off Dirty Talk - Middle Finger Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Fuck Off Dirty Talk - Middle Finger Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

My middle finger makes the most pathetic losers get horny so quickly I thought I would grant you some flip off dirty talk. I know you're one of those losers or you wouldn't be here reading this. You get off to a hot Goddess flipping you her middle finger and telling you how much of a loser you truly are. You can't get over this brutal cycle of being verbally abused and jerking to my middle finger. You're never going to stop being this pathetic. Just accept it and get off to yet another flip off jerk off session.

Consists of: verbal humiliation, flip off, middle finger, Loser Abuse, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess, Loser Symbol, Submissive Training, Slave Training, body worship, tit worship, femdom, female domination, femdom pov, Female Supremacy, Cock Tease, mind fuck, mind control, sub training, slave training
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 10:58 AM #139674
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sissy Gay Boi CEI Double Jizz - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Sissy Gay Boi CEI Double Jizz - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

*Custom clip the name Andy is used in this video* The price is high due to the fact I look hot as fuck! I know you are capable of climaxing back to back. My naked body, with hands covering my sexy parts is going to drive your loser faggot cock absolutely nuts! Before you know it your sissy ass is gonna be nutting in your hand and gobbling your faggot food up! It's not gonna stop there, I'm gonna make you immediately jerk it after your mouth is filled with your loser jizz. Come on sissy fag, I know you have it in ya! Bust it twice loser ass fag! This clip contains elements of coerced gay, cum eating instructions, faggot, fag, sissy, sissy humiliation, loser abuse, masturbation humiliation, verbal humiliation, humiliation, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 11:00 AM #139675
Модератор

Модератор

Default Student Blackmails Professor into Foot play - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Student Blackmails Professor into Foot play - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

I've been wanting you to play with my feet, and if you don't I'll ruin you
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 11:01 AM #139676
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Cock-sucking Human Ashtray - LadyToro - iwantclips

My Cock-sucking Human Ashtray - LadyToro - iwantclips

Preparing her slave for a grueling gangbang, Lady Toro coaxes him with her shiny boots, cigarette ashes and huge strap on.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 11:02 AM #139677
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 11:02 AM #139678
Модератор

Модератор

Default Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 11:04 AM #139679
Модератор

Модератор

Default Anabelle Pync Home Movie WMV - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync Home Movie WMV - Anabelle Pync - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her, you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick, but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her, but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking.
Edging her more, you put a dildo inside her, making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips, she writhes in frustration ready for all of you, but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked, you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts.
When you finally give every inch of yourself, you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun, you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds!
OTHER KEYWORDS- amateur, dildo fucking, boy girl, tease and denial, edging games, orgasm control, orgasm denial
tit fucking, @AnabellePync, Annabelle Pync, blondes, Bondage orgasms, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 11:05 AM #139680
Модератор

Модератор

Default Birthday crasher - LisaJordan - iwantclips

Birthday crasher - LisaJordan - iwantclips

Custom: "Wear the same silver dress and outfit as in the video "last orgasm of the year" with the same sexy high ponytail and if some shiny black high heels if you have any. You think my girlfriend is a bitch and yall don't get along, so you've decided to crash her birthday party to steal her boyfriend (me). We find ourselves alone in a room. You've been dancing w me and carving your sexy body into me on the dance floor. You've been grinding against my cock and you know it's rock hard for you. Say if you didn't know any better you'd say I want you and not my girlfriend. I tell you I don't want to cheat on my gf. You rub your body and say oh that's too bad because I thought you liked bad girls like me and you blte your finger and smile at me. You have my attention and you say don't worry I won't tell. In fact, I love nothing more than seducing a guy with my sexy body knowing theres nothing your girlfriend can do about it. I told you I was a bad girl. I think your gf is a bitch and I'm going to drain your cock and make it mine so your gf not only gets cheated on but also doesn't get any of your cum tonight. I'm so hard for you and you know I want to jerk off to you. Tease me with your dress rubbing your hands over your body and making me beg to cheat on my gf w you. Tell me to take out my cock and start stroking. Say things like aren't bad girls like me so much more fun than your plain vanilla bitch girlfriend? Tell me not to cum yet because you want to build up every last drop of cum and take it for yourself. You continue to tease simply showing off your body in your dress, and you brag that you can make me cum by just looking so good in this sexy dress (throughout video you don't show any ass or nudity). Give me a countdown from 10 making me beg to cum and make me say things like I love cheating on my gf with you. You taunt me during the countdown and tease me until you finally get to 1 and I cum. You say that was so hot cumming for me, I think I want to do this again next week. Lets get back to the party so your girlfriend can see me dancing on you even more tonight, I want to drive her crazy by being all over you."
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile